Do You Want A Unique Webkinz Outfit?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Do You Want A Unique Webkinz Outfit?

This topic contains 42 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  4BubbaGump 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

If you want a cool, unique outfit, please fill out the information below.
    1. Boy or Girl
    2. Type of outfit (casual, fancy, sleep, etc.)
    3. Any special colors you want in it
    4. Budget
    5. Type of pet
    I will get back to you ASAP :D

spice101

girl,fancy,any colors, 3000, lamb (and i’m deluxe)

4BubbaGump

@spice101 delightful dining dress(blue dress with black bow) silver flats, and eyeglasses

4BubbaGump

@MistyfootWarrior Thanks for using my forum! I personally like this outfit but make any changes! Green graphic polo, blue and green kilt skirt, and ruffled sandles. It’s more of a casual-fancy not a gorgeous gown fancy, but i hope you like it. :)

1. Girl
      2. Fancy
      3. Green and or Blue
      4. $10,000
      5. Chimpanzee

P.S I already have an outfit for Grace ( my chimpanzee) but I thought having a little more advice and opinion would be great too :) ~*Mistyfoot*-~ For warriors

4BubbaGump

@flowerlove9 Okay, I tried my best. For the Grey Arabian Black and white sneakers, Arte’s bomber jacket, dark shades, and distressed stretchy jeans. For the Gray Wolf, Red skate shoes (if you don’t have them choose something you like!) distressed stretchy jeans, and the baseball hoodie! If you don’t like the outfits, make ay changes you like! I hope you like it :D

flowerlove9

1.Boy 2.Casual(something cool looking please) 3. No 4. No, and I have lots of promo, priceless, and deluxe to use 5. Grey Arabian and grey wolf. Thanks!! -flowerlove

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.