Do You Want A Unique Webkinz Outfit?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Do You Want A Unique Webkinz Outfit?

This topic contains 42 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  4BubbaGump 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

If you want a cool, unique outfit, please fill out the information below.
    1. Boy or Girl
    2. Type of outfit (casual, fancy, sleep, etc.)
    3. Any special colors you want in it
    4. Budget
    5. Type of pet
    I will get back to you ASAP :D

moonaluna

1 boy 2 casual 3 any 4 1000 5 porcupine

4BubbaGump

@moonaluna Okay, Jeans, Arte’s bomber jacket, eyeglasses, black belt, and black and white sneakers. Thanks for using my forum!! :mrgreen:

Yioko789

hiya 4BubbaGump… im just asking u a different thing so i can restart wat i said yesterday… so here are the answers… #1 Girl #2 Casual #3 Purple, Gold, and or Silver #4 at least 100 #5 lil’ golden retriever dog. um the budget im gonna have too play webkinz alot and i want deluxe kinda clothes but im not deluxe and im just asking but do u play webkinz cuz id rather have u send it and i would like the shuts and headphones and probably some cloud wings plz and thank u! sry for putting all tht pressure on u. hehe

4BubbaGump

@Yioko789 Thanks for being so nice to clear that up. I made your outfit before, and if you were asking i don’t have shuts, dj or wings to send.

Yioko789

why budget? anyways…my pet is a girl, I want casual and deluxey, I want purple silver and gold (and remember I want deluxe kinds; im not deluxe lol!) bellow 38 pls and my pet is a lil’ golden retriever!!! Thnx ^-^

4BubbaGump

@Yioko789 Okay your post is a little confusing to me, but i did my best to give you options and make it cheap. I created this outfit Silver belt, Jeans, pink and purple fleece, eyeglasses, and rhinestone flats. If you have these deluxe items it would make the outfit much better, if you have them replace the fleece with the cool collar coat, the eyeglasses with the gold rock glasses. Thanks for using my forum :mrgreen:

browneyedcat

I. Alley Cat 2. Moon berry Dress 3. Teddy Bear hat

4BubbaGump

I’m sorry I don’t understand what you just posted :( Can you please answer these questions in this order…
        1. Boy or Girl
        2. Type of outfit (casual, fancy, sleep, etc.)
        3. Any special colors you want in it
        4. Budget
        5. Type of pet

4BubbaGump

@spice101 Thanks for telling me you are deluxe, it makes your outfit much easier! I created an outfit with the Delightful dining dress, the rhinestone flats, and for a optional smart look, the eyeglasses. Enjoy your outfit! :mrgreen:

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.