DOES ANYBODY HAVE……

Home Forums Questions – Archives DOES ANYBODY HAVE……

This topic contains 93 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-25 at 03:31 PM

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE SIGNATURE ENDANGERED THEME REFRESHING OASIS, SIG. BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL OR THE SIGNATURE BAMBOO CHUTE SLIDE FOR TRADE….IF YOU DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…..I HAVE SIGNATURE, ESTORE, REGULAR PSI, PET OF MONTHS, TRADING CARD, MAGICAL FOREST, WOODLAND WONDERS WARDROBE, EGG WARDROBE, SEEDS (BANANA SPLIT AND CANDY CANE), SHUTS, PINK BUNNY EARS AND MORE TO TRADE FOR THEM…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

Hey I have the jawbreaker sorter can you make a list of what psi you have including signature?

loue354

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 09:40 PM

Hey Loue, I have the Refreshing oasis. Did you still need it?
      JEWELS

HEY THERE JEWELS….YES YES YES I STILL NEED IT….I SAW ON ANOTHER FORUM YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ESTORE CARS….I DO HAPPEN TO HAVE THE ESTORE WOLF RED RIDING HOOD CAR AS WELL AS BOTH ROAD TRIP VANS…..DO YOU NEED ANY OF THESE….PLMK…..I WILL BE BACK ON LATER TODAY….HAVE TO GO OUT FOR A LITTLE WHILE…THANKS LOUE354

nuttybuddy

I am SO confused LOL.

LOUE- does the person who has the sly slide need birthstone PSI? IF they do, do you want to trade with me for one of myy birthstone so you can trade with them to get it?

NB

jewels250

iamawebkinzmom2 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 09:36 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-27 at 09:16 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 09:11 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:26 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:19 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:10 PM

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:03 PM
      I have the bamboo chute slide
      Add me: goldchili

TyeDyeducktape
      Oh my goodness, you will wind up making Loues day if you guys can work a trade for your slide LOLZ :D
      NB

HEY THERE NUTTYBUDDY….THEY SURE ARE MAKING MY DAY!!!!! AND I MIGHT TAKE YOU UP ON YOUR OFFER ABOUT THE SLY SLIDE….WHAT ELSE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? PLEASE LET ME KNOW….THANKS LOUE354

so does this mean you dont want my sly slide anymore? OR my sig. arctic fox slide? OR my fire fox psi? i would also make your day if we worked out a trade… :( :( :(
      -4pb-

Hi! I don\’t mean to trade jump but… I thought you accepted my offer of Amethyst bed and Opal sideboard and matching place setting and Emerald T.V. for the 2 slides? What\’s up?! PLMK cause I turned down someone else\’s offer cause I thought we were trading!!!
      JEWELS

Jewels
      Someone else has a sly slide I offered to help loue if I could to get it, the other person….I have no idea whats going on lol….loue actually just asked about your UN so h/s could send your items :) hopefuly this posts lol not much else has tonight at tall!
      NB

HEY THERE NUTTYBUDDY…. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT IF YOU CAN NOT GET THE SLIDE FOR ME….I WILL DO UP A LIST OF ITEMS THAT I HAVE FOR TRADE TOMORROW NUTTYBUDDY….JEWELS THANKS VERY MUCH I HOPE YOU GOT THE GIFT I SENT YOU OK….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

I received all the lovely gifts, thank you. I also have the Refreshing Oasis if you still need it. Thanks,

JEWELS

jewels250

Hey Loue, I have the Refreshing oasis. Did you still need it?

JEWELS

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-27 at 09:16 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 09:11 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:26 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:19 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:10 PM

tyedyeducktape2 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:03 PM
      I have the bamboo chute slide
      Add me: goldchili

TyeDyeducktape
      Oh my goodness, you will wind up making Loues day if you guys can work a trade for your slide LOLZ :D
      NB

HEY THERE NUTTYBUDDY….THEY SURE ARE MAKING MY DAY!!!!! AND I MIGHT TAKE YOU UP ON YOUR OFFER ABOUT THE SLY SLIDE….WHAT ELSE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? PLEASE LET ME KNOW….THANKS LOUE354

so does this mean you dont want my sly slide anymore? OR my sig. arctic fox slide? OR my fire fox psi? i would also make your day if we worked out a trade… :( :( :(
      -4pb-

Hi! I don\’t mean to trade jump but… I thought you accepted my offer of Amethyst bed and Opal sideboard and matching place setting and Emerald T.V. for the 2 slides? What\’s up?! PLMK cause I turned down someone else\’s offer cause I thought we were trading!!!
      JEWELS

Jewels
      Someone else has a sly slide I offered to help loue if I could to get it, the other person….I have no idea whats going on lol….loue actually just asked about your UN so h/s could send your items :) hopefuly this posts lol not much else has tonight at tall!
      NB

HEY THERE NUTTYBUDDY…. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT IF YOU CAN NOT GET THE SLIDE FOR ME….I WILL DO UP A LIST OF ITEMS THAT I HAVE FOR TRADE TOMORROW NUTTYBUDDY….JEWELS THANKS VERY MUCH I HOPE YOU GOT THE GIFT I SENT YOU OK….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.