DOES ANYBODY HAVE……

Home Forums Questions – Archives DOES ANYBODY HAVE……

This topic contains 93 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-25 at 03:31 PM

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE SIGNATURE ENDANGERED THEME REFRESHING OASIS, SIG. BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL OR THE SIGNATURE BAMBOO CHUTE SLIDE FOR TRADE….IF YOU DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…..I HAVE SIGNATURE, ESTORE, REGULAR PSI, PET OF MONTHS, TRADING CARD, MAGICAL FOREST, WOODLAND WONDERS WARDROBE, EGG WARDROBE, SEEDS (BANANA SPLIT AND CANDY CANE), SHUTS, PINK BUNNY EARS AND MORE TO TRADE FOR THEM…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

Hey I have the jawbreaker sorter can you make a list of what psi you have including signature?

loue354

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:41 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:02 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 11:33 AM
      Hi Loue, Happy Summer Vacation!!! I have the Bamboo Chute slide and I’d be willing to trade it for the Bunny ears and something, maybe a Psi. If you’re interested PLMK. Thanks,
      JEWELS

HEY THERE JEWELS….HAPPY SUMMER VACATION TO YOU TOO!!!! I HOPE THIS POSTS FOR YOU THIS TIME….SURE WHAT OTHER PET ITEMS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR….PLMK….THANKS LOUE354

You wouldn’t happen to have the Pink polk a dot Dalmation Psi would you? I really need one. PLMK, otherwise, I’m not really sure what I need! I could check your list . Did you post one here? I’ll look. Thanks,
      JEWELS

HEY THERE JEWELS…IS THAT THE NEW PET…THE LAMP OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT….IF IT IS I AM GETTING THAT PET TOMORROW….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

nuttybuddy

JEWELS

Happy summer vaca!! I posted on your citizens forum too asking you about the wardrobes but wanted to let you know I would keep an eye out for the piano for you too :D if I find one I will let you know.

LOUE if jewels does not have the oasis, I KNOW i saw someone with it, I will try and find again and let you know :D

NB

snowy527

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:36 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:23 PM

Hi Loue, Happy Summer Vacation!!! I have the Bamboo Chute slide and I’d be willing to trade it for the Bunny ears and something, maybe a Psi. If you’re interested PLMK. Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hi I would lk the bamboo chute slide. I will give you a rare for it. The psi that I will trade are at cece945′s forum.

HEY THERE SNOWY527….AFTER I HAVE MADE MY TRADE FOR IT THEN YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO OFFER….BUT PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I HAVE GOTTEN MINE FIRST…THANKS LOUE354

Sorry…..so you’re saying that once you trade with this person then we can trade for the slide?

jewels250

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:02 PM

JEWELS

HEY THERE JEWELS….HAPPY SUMMER VACATION TO YOU TOO!!!! I HOPE THIS POSTS FOR YOU THIS TIME….SURE WHAT OTHER PET ITEMS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR….PLMK….THANKS LOUE354

You wouldn’t happen to have the Pink polk a dot Dalmation Psi would you? I really need one. PLMK, otherwise, I’m not really sure what I need! I could check your list . Did you post one here? I’ll look. Thanks,

JEWELS

loue354

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:23 PM

JEWELS

Hi I would lk the bamboo chute slide. I will give you a rare for it. The psi that I will trade are at cece945′s forum.

HEY THERE SNOWY527….AFTER I HAVE MADE MY TRADE FOR IT THEN YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO OFFER….BUT PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I HAVE GOTTEN MINE FIRST…THANKS LOUE354

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.