Does anybody have cool gardening seeds for "trade?"

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anybody have cool gardening seeds for "trade?"

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hey. I really want the caramel apple seeds, the banana split seeds, and/or the donut seeds. I have these super beds: Apple Pie Bed, Fantasy Coach Bed, Ice Cream Sundae Bed, Night Light Flower Bed, and Over the Rainbow Bed. I also have 1000 Kinzcash coin, Amethyst Geode, Back Country Outhouse, Gemstone Table, Giant Feather Chair, Giant Gift Box, Propeller Plane, Rainbow Coffee Table, Red Plasma Ball, Rockin’ Robot Digital Clock, Vortex Storage Unit, Webkinz Theme Music Box, Wading Pool, Ancient Aztec Stone Statue, Blue Butterfly Trellis, Bulldozer, Bumper Car, Dancing Zingoz, Disco Ball, Enchanted Garden Fountain, Holographic Globe, Royal Blue Jeweled Egg, Running Shoe Racer, Seaside Palace Sandcastle, Time Warp Clock, Topsy-Turvy Window, and Zangoz Chocolate Foutain. If you have any seeds, you may pick any THREE items from the second list, or any ONE super bed with ONE item from the second list. Also, I don’t really do “trade” because a) I am never on when other people are convenient, and b) I am honest, and all my friends trust me to do what I say. If you do have seeds that aren’t found in the W-shop, (excluding Giant Bean and Marshmallow-I have those) we will friend each other, and I will send you some junk item first as a ‘test’. From there, you must send me your item FIRST. (Trust me, I know. I’ve lost 2 super beds this way.) Then I will send you your items next. KEEP IN MIND I MUST KNOW YOUR USERNAME FIRST! I DO NOT WANT TO SEND MY ITEMS TO THE WRONG PERSON! Tell me when you will send your seeds so I will know it is YOU! Thank you sooooooooo much! ~TerryTreefrog99099

Hello TTF! I have Marshmallow seeds if you need those. PLMK

I am sorry, I already have the marshmallow seeds. I will still trade for them, but you can only pick one item from the second list. Also, what does ‘PLMK’ mean? I’m a bit new to GanzWorld. Thanks! ~TerryTreefrog99099

Ailuropoda

Terry, I’d be thrilled to get the propeller plane and geode, but don’t send a KC coin. You can throw in a pet food if you like. Do you already have the collie seeds? LoveWebkinzForeverGirl, make sure what you buy at the eStore is tradeable.

Oops…. Kinda already through in the coin….. Oh well. I had 2. And what is a collie seed? There are more seeds that I have never heard of?! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT OTHER SEEDS THERE ARE!!!!!!!! I WILL SEND YOU ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT ON THAT LIST!!!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!

Ailuropoda

Oh, and if your username isn’t the same as on here, could you let me know the first three letters here so I know it’s you? Thanks!

Sorry! How could I forget to tell you? Yes, my username is exactly the same as it is on here: TerryTreefrog99099.

I might just buy you some at the eStore, but I will have to decide what I like off of your list!

I have the banana split, donut, giant bean, and marshmallow seeds now. Still, further down this forum it says there are ‘collie seeds’. I really want any seeds that I don’t have above, pretty much any seeds that aren’t found in the W-Shop and can be sent through KinzPost. Thanks! ~TerryTreefrog99099

Ailuropoda

TerryTF, that’s a terrific deal, and I’d LOVE to trade you the donut seeds (current Pet of the Month item worth WIGEV 8,000) for your propeller plane (retired exclusive, 2005, worth 150,000) or your Amethyst Geode (retired exclusive 2006, also worth 150,000). But I’d feel bad. If you still want to trade, I’d send you both the donut and banana split seeds just for the propeller plane. Send a FR to me at the same name as here, and I’ll send the seeds.

Ailuropoda, I would love to have both seeds! and, I will send you BOTH ITEMS! In fact, I can send you a 1000 kc coin as a bonus!

guamgirl

Ailuopoda I think you might have looked at the year the Propeller Plane and Geode were introduced, not the year they retired. The plane retired Oct 2010 and the Geode Apr2010

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.