Does anybody have the grandfather clock for trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anybody have the grandfather clock for trade?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hershey111 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

hershey111

Hello. I’ve been searching real hard lately and i am almost done with collecting all the retired exclusive. The one thing that has been causing me trouble is trying to find the grandfather clock. Its blue, white, and yellow, and it retired in 2007. If anybody has it for trade could you please let me know….. Here’s my list of stuff i can offer: WZ jeans, snow machine and banana split seeds (pet of the month loot prizes), ice cream tree, the psi are frozen tundra treadmill – Icy fishing hole – marshmallow seeds- songbird stereo- milk truck. Thats all i have please reply if you like any and have the clock please. My username is beart567, thank you

hershey111

yes i did check values on WI value guide. I guess i was overreacting a little. No more offers on that please. Cause i JUST got it! YAY

dogfish

Hi, oh, you got the clock? if you did, that’s great. I was shocked to see the clock was worth so much. Good Luck trading, DF

hershey111

Thanks, i am now looking for blue dragster, elephant statue, , and purple lava. ill see if i can find that fishing thing for you! :)

dogfish

HI just to let you know, you were right, the clock is worth more than 150,000. Much to my surprise. I am just waiting for the forums to come back up, if ever. DF

hershey111

sorry (another comment) but i found this really cool amethyst bed. its very pretty!

dogfish

Hi, no problem, the treadmill will work also. I only have one of those and I don’t really like just one of anything. LOL I know the clock is retired, but I think you are over offering, did you check the values? Clock can’t be equal to wacky? Can it? Well, I don’t trade a lot, so who knows. LMK if you get the fishing hole again and I can make you an offer. Thanks, DF

hershey111

if you interested, i also have found a 2005 christmas nutcracker!

hershey111

new list of offers (updated): emo jeans, lightning lagoon, frosty snow making machine, tundra treadmill, love pond, lab window, maybe cat shirt :)

dogfish

Hi would you trade icy fishing hole for the clock? PLMK I will send a FR today. DF

hershey111

I am SO sorry! i just traded that! :( I have other psi tho: lab window, frozen treadmill, pot of gold, songbird stereo, poodle vanity, paw chrome stove, i also got a collosal movie screen SO sorry i wish i kept it :(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.