does anyone have ms. cowolines reading chair?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives does anyone have ms. cowolines reading chair?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cutieace 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Julieunicorn

i need one really badly! please post what you like if you have one for trade

Julieunicorn

thanks so much! my account is julieunicorn, ill send you a friend request!

forest85

If anyone has an extra one I would love to have another. My username is forest85. Thank You. I’ll send you something in return, im just not sure what. I have a lot of rare items.

Hey there! I also missed the chair :P anyways, may i please go second? Thanks!!

dogfish

Hey fluffy, i’m trying to send the chair, but the account I have doesn’t work. It can’t be sent to 713, do you have another account? If not NP I’ll figure it out. DF

Dogfish, my main account expired :( but I do have my backup account. Its bellatrixsarmy thanks so much!!

dogfish

OK Fluffy, I send that today, TTYL DF

Ill give mine to you FO FREE

dogfish

Hi they gave them away a few days ago, right here on the newz. If you send me a friend request, clo92, I’ll send you one. Nothing needed in return, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.