Does Anyone Have New PSI CARS??

Home Forums Questions – Archives Does Anyone Have New PSI CARS??

This topic contains 52 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  opooma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hey Cruisingal

I don’t have any of the new PSI cars for trade yet, I’m on the lookout for them myself.
    I was wondering if you knew about the new Acorn 4×4 promo car in the eStore?
    Wasn’t sure if you’d heard about it yet.

Also, do you need the train from the new Deluxe only wShop theme? If so I’ll gladly send one your way, I don’t need anything in return for it. (:

cruisingal

broadwaydreamer wrote on 2012-11-15 at 01:05 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-15 at 12:44 PM
      I am still in need of these cars:
      ACORN CAR
      ARCTIC PLANE
      PINK ZEBRA VAN
      GYPSY VARDO WAGON
      SPOTTED SPANIEL CAR
      TIE DYE PONY TRUCK
      TOPAZ GEMSTER
      SAPPHIRE GEMSTER
      RUBY GEMSTER
      ZIRCON GEMSTER
      Please lmk if anyone has these for trade and what you need for them. Thanks, cruisingal

Hey cruisingal,
      The Gypsy Horse Elegant Vardo Wagon PSI is a storage unit, not a vehicle. ;)
      ~Michele

Oh, I didn’t know! Thanks so much for letting me know! Good luck with your forum too! I have an extra zum cloud car or Jolly roger roller if you need it. Your friend, Cruisingal

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-15 at 12:44 PM

ACORN CAR
      ARCTIC PLANE
      PINK ZEBRA VAN
      GYPSY VARDO WAGON
      SPOTTED SPANIEL CAR
      TIE DYE PONY TRUCK
      TOPAZ GEMSTER
      SAPPHIRE GEMSTER
      RUBY GEMSTER
      ZIRCON GEMSTER
      Please lmk if anyone has these for trade and what you need for them. Thanks, cruisingal

Hey cruisingal,

The Gypsy Horse Elegant Vardo Wagon PSI is a storage unit, not a vehicle. ;)

~Michele

cruisingal

ACORN CAR
      ARCTIC PLANE
      PINK ZEBRA VAN
      GYPSY VARDO WAGON
      SPOTTED SPANIEL CAR
      TIE DYE PONY TRUCK
      TOPAZ GEMSTER
      SAPPHIRE GEMSTER
      RUBY GEMSTER
      ZIRCON GEMSTER

youngatheart

Hello again, cruisingal! You really didn’t need to send anything in return for the rainbow rover. I felt like I didn’t give you enough for the stable and that is why we wanted to send you something extra. But thank you very much and we hope you find all the cars you are looking for, including the elusive blue dragster;) Thanks again!

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-11 at 08:43 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-11 at 09:35 AM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-10 at 09:06 PM

youngatheart wrote on 2012-11-10 at 08:19 PM
      Sure, I’d love to trade! I’ll add you next time we play. My username is webinzwizard02. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi YoungAtHeart, Thanks for the great trade! I hope you enjoy your Stable!! I Love the new car!! Your friend, cruisingal

Crusingal- Hey I know you collect most cars and all but I just wondered if you need the sugar coated kitty or glacial fox PSI. PLMK THX.

Hey SaG, Thanks for replying. I don’t know what Psi go with those pets. Can you tell me? Also, what are you looking for? I’d love to make a trade. thanks, Cruisingal

Sure thing=)
      Kitty-Caketop chair
      Fox-Frozen fun slide

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.