Does Anyone Have New PSI CARS??

Home Forums Questions – Archives Does Anyone Have New PSI CARS??

This topic contains 52 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  opooma 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hey Cruisingal

I don’t have any of the new PSI cars for trade yet, I’m on the lookout for them myself.
    I was wondering if you knew about the new Acorn 4×4 promo car in the eStore?
    Wasn’t sure if you’d heard about it yet.

Also, do you need the train from the new Deluxe only wShop theme? If so I’ll gladly send one your way, I don’t need anything in return for it. (:

cruisingal

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-07 at 12:24 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-07 at 12:19 PM

broadwaydreamer wrote on 2012-11-07 at 11:34 AM
      Hey Cruisingal
      I don’t have any of the new PSI cars for trade yet, I’m on the lookout for them myself.
      Also, do you need the train from the new Deluxe only wShop theme? If so I’ll gladly send one your way, I don’t need anything in return for it. (:

Hi Broadwaydreamer, I saw someone in the trading rooms that had the acorn car. I’d like to get that one so i’ll have to go check out the estore. Do you know what you need to buy in order to get it? Yes, i’d love the new train! I used to be deluxe but it expired so I’m not able to buy from the deluxe Wshop. Thanks so much for being kind. ~Cruisingal~

Cruisin,
      To get the acorn car (It is soooo cute lol) you have to buy the own :P
      NB

Thanks! I will have to see about getting that owl. I like the car alot and owls are one of my favorite animals. Thanks, Cruisingal

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-07 at 08:35 AM

Please lmk if you have any for trade and what you are looking for. Thanks, Cruisingal

I have the spotted spaniel car but I think it is on hold for NB.

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-07 at 02:54 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-07 at 12:44 PM

Hey Cruisingal

Hi Broadwaydreamer, I saw someone in the trading rooms that had the acorn car. I’d like to get that one so i’ll have to go check out the estore. Do you know what you need to buy in order to get it? Yes, i’d love the new train! I used to be deluxe but it expired so I’m not able to buy from the deluxe Wshop. Thanks so much for being kind. ~Cruisingal~

Cruisin,
      NB

Nutty, I think you mean Owl? LOL. As in the Autumn Owl pet. :P *AIW

LOL AIW Yes I meant Owl LOL!!! :P Ummmm as for the fun in the sun suit, I guess maybe plumpy? LMK

LOL, I thought that might’ve been what you meant. Plumpy for the Suit would work for me. LMK if you’d still like to trade, and if so do you prefer to send or to meet up? Doesn’t matter to me. Thanks Nutty. :) *AIW

Hey Cruisingal

The Acorn 4×4 is awarded with the purchase of the Autumn Owl from the eStore.
      I do a lot of trading on another site, & am lucky enough to have one for my collection already.

Not a problem about the train! I’ve got loads of KC & figure I’d try to find people who aren’t deluxe who need it!
      If there’s any other pieces you want from the theme, or if you want another train for trading purposes, just lmk!

nutty_buddy

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-07 at 12:44 PM

Hey Cruisingal

Cruisin,
      NB

Nutty, I think you mean Owl? LOL. As in the Autumn Owl pet. :P *AIW

LOL AIW Yes I meant Owl LOL!!! :P Ummmm as for the fun in the sun suit, I guess maybe plumpy? LMK

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.