Does Anyone Have New PSI CARS??

Home Forums Questions – Archives Does Anyone Have New PSI CARS??

This topic contains 52 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  opooma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hey Cruisingal

I don’t have any of the new PSI cars for trade yet, I’m on the lookout for them myself.
    I was wondering if you knew about the new Acorn 4×4 promo car in the eStore?
    Wasn’t sure if you’d heard about it yet.

Also, do you need the train from the new Deluxe only wShop theme? If so I’ll gladly send one your way, I don’t need anything in return for it. (:

dogfish

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-09 at 01:08 PM

I need the Rooster Roadster for a friend LMK if u have one!!!!!! ~mortonhippo~

Hi morton, I now have two rooster roadsters, so you don’t need to trade for one for me. thanks for trying. I have all the cars this forum is looking for, but got no reply, so I’m off to do something else. see ya Morton,, DF

youngatheart

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-09 at 05:46 PM

youngatheart wrote on 2012-11-09 at 12:45 PM
      I have the new signature African wild dog helicopter for trade. The only thing I really need for it is the night mare psi. Let me know if you have one!

Hi Young at heart, I have the Nightmare Psi. I’d be happy to trade you for it. My username is cruisingal just like on here. Please lmk if you’d like to trade. Thanks

Thank you so much for the awesome trade! I hope you enjoy your new gyrostalker.!

cruisingal

youngatheart wrote on 2012-11-10 at 08:19 PM

Sure, I’d love to trade! I’ll add you next time we play. My username is webinzwizard02. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi YoungAtHeart, Thanks for the great trade! I hope you enjoy your Stable!! I Love the new car!! Your friend, cruisingal

cruisingal

youngatheart wrote on 2012-11-10 at 08:19 PM

Sure, I’d love to trade! I’ll add you next time we play. My username is webinzwizard02. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Youngatheart, Thanks for the gift. I’ll be sending yours right away. Let me get it from my other account. I’ll brb. Please stay online. Thanks, Cruisingal

broadwaydreamer wrote on 2012-11-07 at 11:34 AM

Hey Cruisingal
      I don’t have any of the new PSI cars for trade yet, I’m on the lookout for them myself.
      I was wondering if you knew about the new Acorn 4×4 promo car in the eStore?
      Wasn’t sure if you’d heard about it yet.
      Also, do you need the train from the new Deluxe only wShop theme? If so I’ll gladly send one your way, I don’t need anything in return for it. (:

hey broadwaydreamer,
      can i have the acorn car . if you have one you can send me

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.