Does Anyone Have New PSI CARS??

Home Forums Questions – Archives Does Anyone Have New PSI CARS??

This topic contains 52 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  opooma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hey Cruisingal

I don’t have any of the new PSI cars for trade yet, I’m on the lookout for them myself.
    I was wondering if you knew about the new Acorn 4×4 promo car in the eStore?
    Wasn’t sure if you’d heard about it yet.

Also, do you need the train from the new Deluxe only wShop theme? If so I’ll gladly send one your way, I don’t need anything in return for it. (:

cruisingal

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-11 at 09:35 AM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-10 at 09:06 PM

youngatheart wrote on 2012-11-10 at 08:19 PM
      Sure, I’d love to trade! I’ll add you next time we play. My username is webinzwizard02. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi YoungAtHeart, Thanks for the great trade! I hope you enjoy your Stable!! I Love the new car!! Your friend, cruisingal

Crusingal- Hey I know you collect most cars and all but I just wondered if you need the sugar coated kitty or glacial fox PSI. PLMK THX.

Hey SaG, Thanks for replying. I don’t know what Psi go with those pets. Can you tell me? Also, what are you looking for? I’d love to make a trade. thanks, Cruisingal

cruisingal

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-09 at 02:23 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-09 at 10:57 AM

broadwaydreamer wrote on 2012-11-08 at 07:33 PM
      The Grape Soda Pup PSI is a Fridge (Soda Can Fridge).
      I have a going list of all the cars in Webkinz, & here are the newest PSI ones:
      Tie Dyed Pickup Truck (Tie Dyed Pony)
      Spotted Sports Car (Spotted Spaniel)
      Rooster Roadster (Rockabilly Rooster)
      And then I’m not sure if you’re collecting the gem cars, but they’re sendable & here’s all the released ones:
      Emerald
      Alexandrite
      Ruby
      Peridot
      Sappire
      Rose Zircon
      Topaz

Hey Broadwaydreamer, Thanks for the info. I need almost all of those new ones. LOL I’ll keep trying!! Good luck with your collecting as well. Your friend, Cruisingal

Hi crusingal, long time no post. I have extra gemsters and I’m looking for the rooster roadster. I may have extra artic plane, I’ll check. I don’t collect cars and gave my bff the roadster, but it looked so cute going by and now I want one to. LOL LMK if you or anyone here finds one and wants to trade, DF

Hey there Dogfish, Thanks for replying to my forum. It’s been such a long time since we’ve traded and i’d love to trade again. Is there anything special that you are looking for? I’d like to offer for some of your cars. Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

cruisingal

youngatheart wrote on 2012-11-11 at 09:39 AM

Hi cruisingal! I sent you a rainbow rover from my other account because the stable is worth more to me than 2 cars I never use. I don’t want anything in return. My kids and I are so happy to have our graveyard finally complete! Thanks for everything and good luck with your collection! Your friend, webkinzwizard02

Hi Youngatheart! You are way more than generous!! I can’t thank you enough. I really appreciate it. Your friend, cruisingal

youngatheart

Hi cruisingal! I sent you a rainbow rover from my other account because the stable is worth more to me than 2 cars I never use. I don’t want anything in return. My kids and I are so happy to have our graveyard finally complete! Thanks for everything and good luck with your collection! Your friend, webkinzwizard02

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-10 at 09:06 PM

youngatheart wrote on 2012-11-10 at 08:19 PM
      Sure, I’d love to trade! I’ll add you next time we play. My username is webinzwizard02. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi YoungAtHeart, Thanks for the great trade! I hope you enjoy your Stable!! I Love the new car!! Your friend, cruisingal

Crusingal- Hey I know you collect most cars and all but I just wondered if you need the sugar coated kitty or glacial fox PSI. PLMK THX.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.