Does anyone have the pink popstar uniform and jean jacket uniform?

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Does anyone have the pink popstar uniform and jean jacket uniform?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  garfieldgirl307 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Aslania101

I’d like to know if anyone has the pink popstar and jean jacket uniforms?If U do please tell me

majesticme

i have the pink popstar uniform.

Aslania101

Okay I have to get off but i’m telling really quick i have to check and see what i have. I’ll let you know ASAP

schauzer2013

yes, I would like to know what medieval you have. I need everything BUT the side table, the pedestal, and I think the unicorn tapestry. Depending what you have I’ll give them both for one item.

Aslania101

I just checked my dock in webkinz and i found the medieval wallpaper.The problem before was that i thought i only had the side table and pedestal.I didn’t see that i had the wallpaper.PLMK if you want the wallpaper.

schauzer2013

Hello?!

schauzer2013

I do! what do you have? I’m looking for neo gothic walls, Egyptian, and Medieval. PLMK ASAP!

Aslania101

Okay i don’t have many things from the Medieval theme,i don’t have anything from the Egyptian theme, and i’ve NEVER heard of the neo gothic theme.If you want to know what i’ve got from the Medieval theme PLMK

hi, you can buy in the kinz style outlet by watching for the hourly specials. heads up, catladyinpajamas

Hey! I have egyptian wallpaper! Want to trade for pink popstar? I could also give you a midieval torch! Please Please Please PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say yes :)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.