Does anyone have the pink popstar uniform and jean jacket uniform?

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Does anyone have the pink popstar uniform and jean jacket uniform?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  garfieldgirl307 11 years ago.

• Author

Aslania101

I’d like to know if anyone has the pink popstar and jean jacket uniforms?If U do please tell me

schauzer2013

You know, I actually don’t need anything right now….. so if you friend me I’ll send them for free. ☺

Aslania101

Okay what is your username?Mine is Aslania10

I have them both and they’re for trade. I also have superhero masks, the venetian mask, and the green popstar dress.

Aslania101

I don’t need the green popstar dress.What would you like to trade for?

I’m not very rigid. I want something of equal value. I collect windows, and I’m specifically looking for the Desert Destiny Window, the Dex’s Lugbot Lookout, a tospy-turvy window, a sketched Kinzville window, or really any other non-wshop window. (but I already have halloween windows, medieval windows, a sacred pyramid window, and a rainy day window). I am always finding more PJ’s special clothes, if you ever want some more.

hlhf5

I have lots of windows! Im looking for shuts. plz tell me if you got any!

schauzer2013

sorry no.

Aslania101

schauzer2013 i’d like to know if you’d like an ancient civilian theme item.

claire3131

i do…

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.