~Does Anyone Have These Items?~ By ferretfriend

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Does Anyone Have These Items?~ By ferretfriend

This topic contains 110 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Goldstar2 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

I have Sig PSI, Kinzstyle, and PSI clothing! Let me know what your looking for!

^..^ Meow! Stealthstorm

Goldstar2

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-16 at 10:53 AM

Bailey-
      I’d need you to add if I traded a PSI. The tiara is worth half of a PSI.
      Goldstar-
      LOL. I’m so sorry buddy….I collect kinzclothes and they aren’t for trade. :( I hope you can get them, though! Oh, and my dalmation loves her new bed, lol, Thanks again!
      Nutty-
      That would be great! But, just to be clear, I need the PSI one, not the challenge one. And, sorry, but I traded the rock boots to my great friend, Goldstar.
      So, what would you like me to add? Any particular kind of item, or piece of clothing?
      ferret

That’s ok :D I’ll try to find you the matching pieces to the outfit if you collect those :)

bailey101010

Bailey-
      Goldstar-
      LOL. I’m so sorry buddy….I collect kinzclothes and they aren’t for trade. :( I hope you can get them, though! Oh, and my dalmation loves her new bed, lol, Thanks again!
      Nutty-
      That would be great! But, just to be clear, I need the PSI one, not the challenge one. And, sorry, but I traded the rock boots to my great friend, Goldstar.
      So, what would you like me to add? Any particular kind of item, or piece of clothing?
      ferret

Ok I will add. So what do you want? Bailey101010

nuttybuddy

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-16 at 11:37 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-16 at 11:29 AM

Bailey-
      Goldstar-
      Nutty-
      ferret

FF
      Darn I just got torn was hoping for matching boots LOL :)
      ummm wanna make me a small list? do you have any AP dig items? or beach ball bean bag?? LMK :P
      NB

lol, Nutty, you always make me laugh. :) Sorry, though, I bet I can get another pair.
      Do you need the cloud tuxedo jacket? or Griffin guardian statue? I bit picky on the statue, but if you like it, its OK.

FF

Glad I always make you laugh lol :P If you can find another pair of the rock boots PLMK :D!!!! We can do the cloud tux and webkinz friends hat for my underwater garden….hows that? LMK :P

NB

ferretfriend

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-16 at 11:29 AM

Bailey-
      Goldstar-
      Nutty-
      ferret

FF
      ummm wanna make me a small list? do you have any AP dig items? or beach ball bean bag?? LMK :P
      NB

lol, Nutty, you always make me laugh. :) Sorry, though, I bet I can get another pair.

Do you need the cloud tuxedo jacket? or Griffin guardian statue? I bit picky on the statue, but if you like it, its OK.

nuttybuddy

Bailey-
      Goldstar-
      Nutty-
      ferret

FF

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.