Does anyone like the idea of a snowflake rat/mouse?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Does anyone like the idea of a snowflake rat/mouse?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Iluvsticker

Hi! I have an idea for a webkinz snowflake rat/mouse. Does anyone like the idea? No mean comments please! If you want to support it scroll down. Hope you like the idea!

ccaenine2

This might be a cute idea! I’d buy a Snowflake mouse if one was ever made.

Iluvsticker

I wouldn’t buy the mouse. I WOULD buy the rat. Do you like the PSF and PSI?

Iluvsticker

Sorry I have not been active for a LOOOOOOONG time. I will check all your comments and reply as soon as I can! Thanks!

TinaKitty24

A snowflake mouse would be cute! Not a rat though. I don’t like rats, but a mouse would be a cool idea. ♫ ;)

Iluvsticker

Thanks! I know I already said this but not all people have to like rats. It would be a mouse probably anyways if they made it. P.S. (This is not meant to be offensive and sorry if it is) Rats actually are cute and they probably would be as a webkinz even if they aren’t in real life (Even though they are) The charming rat is also super cute so it would be sorta like it I guess.

Hi! I love the idea! What is it’s food and item?

Iluvsticker

It would look like the snowflake puppy in rat (Or mouse) form. It has red ears insides and a dark red outline. The gift box is white with blue green and dark red snowflakes all over it and it and a rat tail ears and whiskers coming out of it. The PSF is the chilled cheese sandwich (Get it???) and the PSI is the chilly cheese maker (Whenever you click on it it shoots out chilly chili and cheese and you can get free chilly and cheese dip which is really cold chilly with pieces of cheese in it.)Thanks! ~SnowFluff’sChannel196~

e3459d

I happen to love the idea! Its ears could be snowfalkes!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.