Does Anyone need Webkinz Sail Dress!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does Anyone need Webkinz Sail Dress!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Nineand9 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

PricelessWebkinz wrote on 2012-06-03 at 02:17 PM

I will be in the blue zone, Kinzchat PLUS. I am looking for Emote jean, Wacky jeans, Which, OR 2 Kitty parts. I also needs shutter shades, LOL.

I have wacky. U might have 2 add a little. I play in light blue KC punk princess cat Punkie.

egigglegirl

i really really need a sailor dress!!! I have a ming vase panda fridge, celebration thrown, for egypttian items i hav the bed, tv, vase, kitti of the nile, Sacred scribe desk, oblisk,vanity chair lamp, ornate side table. For clothes i hav fun feista skirt, slips, hot pink studded shades, miss birdys shirt, whole trading card outfit.

LMK if you want anything!!! I really REALLY want the sailor moon dress!!!!!!! PLEASE type back to me

pransser wrote on 2012-06-03 at 06:03 PM

I’ll give Witch for the dress. :3

Witch Hat? I’ll trdae ur hat 4 my Witch Dress!!! PLEASE I CAN ADD
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      -o~ APnucka

pransser

I’ll give Witch for the dress. :3

adama123

Hmm wait if the trade with you and freeze does not work out, can you do wacky, the psi and something else? LMK

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-03 at 04:39 PM

Hey Sag! You are soooo lucky you have the cat! Is it a plush? Do they still sell them in stores? Or no? Also, sail dress is worth 2 wackies, I have an extra but you would have to add :0

Yeah it is a plush. Can i offer on sail? Can u give mew a wants and haves list?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.