Does anyone want Burrowing Cliffside Slide?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anyone want Burrowing Cliffside Slide?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  adama123 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

candypuppy wrote on 2012-07-29 at 01:45 PM

I have the Sig. Ferret PSI for trade. I’m looking for clothes, estore psi, and signature psi.

Hey I really really want it soooooooooooo bad! I have the savannah main stage and more…..i also have the buffet fruit juicer. I will not be able to log in to webkinz world because the screen won’t fit the computer.

snowy527

candypuppy wrote on 2012-07-29 at 02:36 PM

Thanks for offering, but i’m afraid I don’t really need those items. Someone in the clubhouse just offered me full elf, white ears and army, but sadly my computer died.

Are you talking to bailey or me? if bailey, do you like any of my items? I will make a list tomorrow….

bailey101010

WELL WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?

candypuppy

Thanks for offering, but i’m afraid I don’t really need those items. Someone in the clubhouse just offered me full elf, white ears and army, but sadly my computer died.

bailey101010

I have the Sig. Ferret PSI for trade. I’m looking for clothes, estore psi, and signature psi.

HI I ALSO REALLY WANT IT. I HAVE THE LITTLE LAMB BED, COZY WATER BED, STRAWBERRY JAMIN’ JUKEBOX, GOLD AND SILVER DRESSES, LEAPING LEMUR TRAMPOLINE, TREETOP TOWER, AND MORE! LMKS BAILEY101010

snowy527

Hey I really really want it soooooooooooo bad! I have the savannah main stage and more…..i also have the buffet fruit juicer. I will not be able to log in to webkinz world because the screen won’t fit the computer.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.