Dog Lovers Come Here!!!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Dog Lovers Come Here!!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  speedymice5 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Do you love dogs? If so then you’re at the right place! Here you can talk about dogs, your favorite types of dogs, or you can even talk about undomesticated dogs like Wolves, African Wild Dogs, Dingos, etc!~Woof

Gracie10294

My most favorite dog is a pug their so ADORABLE! :) Gracie

Stealthstorm

Hey!!! I LOVE DOGS!!!!! Well, I have a 10 year old Collie named Liberty Justice. :D Libby for short! She is the sweetest dog ever! My favorite types of dogs though are Pit Bulls, Collies, Shiba Inus and Australian Cattle Dogs. :D Dogs are so beautiful and have a variety of personalities. Go dogs! ~*Meow, Woof, Neigh*~

i went to a librairy program today where they brought 4 search and rexcue dogs teams. i got to pet all four at the end, got 2 book marks that told the rules if you are lost, and three picures of the dogs. when you pet them they give you a professional done picture of the dog with information about it. one guy ran out of pictures before i got to him, but still i got to pet it and they showed you the correct way to pet a dog and to ask permission from your parents and the owners before petting it. ~Texas Girl And Thunderhead Forever!

forest85

I have a dog. ger name is Dixie Diesel. We rescued her from under a gas pump. she was the runt of the litter. She is what we call ‘field dog’ in South Carolina which means she is a little bit of everything plus coyote. We know that she has black lab in her and that her mother was a border collie. We think she also has Australian shepherd in her because when we are outside in the yard and someone comes in the yard she ’rounds us up’ and gets us all in a bunch. She is a really good dog. A little on the crazy side but that’s ok. she is almost 9 years old now and is sorta blind but we love the heck out of her.

foxstar2000

Huskies!!!! they are the most beautiful dogs in the world!! (i think) they are so loyal and they are beautiful with thier fur and eyes! and they are one of the smartes breeds of dogs!!! sanybody agree with me!?

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.