Dog Lovers Come Here!!!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Dog Lovers Come Here!!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  speedymice5 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Do you love dogs? If so then you’re at the right place! Here you can talk about dogs, your favorite types of dogs, or you can even talk about undomesticated dogs like Wolves, African Wild Dogs, Dingos, etc!~Woof

Stealthstorm

Dogs are so amazing!!! My neighbors just got a puppy! He is a Chocolate Lab named Trex. :D I love the name! He is so sweet. My favorite dogs are Pit Bulls! :D Yup. Them Pit Bulls are SO sweet, they have had amazing reputations, but some of them are mean because their trainers made them mean. A few days ago when I went to a mall, in the pet store there was a baby Shiba Inu no bigger than my guinea pig! He was the smallest little puppy, so precious! I fell in love!!! But the sad thing was, I think it was too little to be away from it’s mom. He looked so small, trapped in that glass pen. :( It makes me sad to see them live their lives in there. But dogs are just so sweet! Go dogs! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

chillylily

Well, I LOVE wolves! They are my favorite type of dog. I’m sure that some of you already know that. But I do love Great Danes and Pit Bulls. I have a Boxer Mix named Zeke. And he is VERY smart. After dinner we give him scraps and he just loves brown rice. Even if we say ‘rice’ to him he gets all excited. Sometimes we also spell it out and he still gets excited LOL. And I am a vegetarian along with my mom and sister, my dad still eats meat at large events or meetings. And because we’re vegetarian(mostly), our dog never gets meat. He will eat ANYTHING that we eat like blueberries, apples, broccoli, salad, and stuff like that. But we do normally give him a little of the main course as long as its not too spicy. He spends most of his day sleeping, but when my dad gets home he goes outside with him and runs around. Sometimes we take him for a walk and the moment he sees his leash he jumps all around and runs in circles and his face gets all scrunched up when hes happy, its soooooo cute :) .~Woof

chillylily

Oh and I do love Alaskan Malamutes too because they look kinda like wolves~Woof

mimitwinkle

I’m a dog lover! = ) My favorite breed is the Papillon, closely followed by the Border Terrier (I’m so excited Ganz is making one!), although I’ve never set eyes upon a dog I didn’t like! I have a Miniature Pincher mix named Skipper, who is extremely hyper!

I don’t like dogs. sorry. I LOVE dogs!! he he! i have a Shih Tzu named Samantha and she is 6 years old. ~Texas Girl

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.