Dog Lovers Come Here!!!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Dog Lovers Come Here!!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  speedymice5 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Do you love dogs? If so then you’re at the right place! Here you can talk about dogs, your favorite types of dogs, or you can even talk about undomesticated dogs like Wolves, African Wild Dogs, Dingos, etc!~Woof

I like squash, and I hear spinach has protein. I have a old dog too, he is a blonde cockerpoo and he is like 14 years old. He is really sweet,but can’t see hardly and doesn’t hear to well. He does like to roll around and chase balls in the yard though. :) I have a little Yorkie too, he is cute, but a handful . :) I Like Dogs but i’m more of a horse and cat person. To me Cats are cleaner, they don’t drool or eat random things like dogs do sometimes. And Horses have been my favorite since I was a toddler. lol. ~Dapplegreyhorse

Stealthstorm

Haha, that’s funny Chilly! I am the only vegetarian in my whole family. My dad’s side is total carnivore!!! My mom’s side is more sea food and chicken. Ever since I’ve become a vegetarian my dog doesn’t beg at my spot anymore! :D She thinks my healthy food is nasty. Chilly, what are your main protein sources? My parents say I need to find more. Haha, but the one thing my dog loves is any kind of squash. :D She loves spaghetti squash and butternut squash! :D ~*Hakuna Matata*~

winkinbear

I love dogs, especially schnauzers. We have had seven of them but have only one now and she is our first little girl one. We were so lucky to get her as a rescue dog and she is very loving but sometimes too smart for her own good.

Stealthstorm

Here is more on my collie, Liberty. We got her when she was just a few months old. My mom really wanted a Blue Heeler (I think that’s what it is?) but the breeder said she had a really sweet Tri-Colored collie that would be perfect for our family. So we said yes! She got flown in from Canada, she’s pure Canadian! :D She was feisty when we first got her! When it snowed, she would pull off my brother’s snow boots and take them away…leaving my brother standing in the snow! :D It was funny! She know’s sit, lay down, crawl, roll over, cookie (for treats…her ears perk up!), stay, and gentle. Gentle is for when we give her cookies…instead of biting it out of our hands, if you say gentle she’ll barely grab it so she doesn’t hurt you. :) She loves the snow here! We take her in our back yard and she rolls in it, tries to run around, and eats it!!! It was SO funny, in 2006 we had a HUGE snow storm…we got 4 feet of snow? My brother and I made an igloo…and when my dog saw it…she ran over and started eating it!!! Since I was only 6, I started crying…Hahaha! She loves walk, she knows the word. But she can barely make it a mile anymore. She turns 11 on October 30. She has really bad arthritis. She is still the cutest dog though! She has this thing…late at night around 9:00 she gets SO hyper! She runs with us, and she flies up onto my brother’s bed. And if you mess with her..she play growls and barks and nibbles you! She has a late night attitude! :D :D Well, that’s my collie. :) Go Pit Bulls! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

chillylily

Hey pickleprinesse, this isn’t a trading forum. Sorry

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.