Donations Center 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center 2

This topic contains 91 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

nuggets1

Hey guys! Decided to make Donations Center 2 because right now my other forum is a little crazy. I will be making a donation list soon. Thanks for coming! :D

Elizabeh

Hi Nuggets, (abislu) I agree; it’s crazy, and hard to keep up with!! One has to go back through so many pages. Maybe on this one, everyone should just add to the last page, click submit at bottom, instead of going back and trying to reply under the past comments??!!

Ok will tell others nugget lol :)

nuggets1

Well Julie,here you make a list of your unwanted items and donate them to others. If your asking what ‘donations’ mean,it means when you give away your items (sometimes unwanted items and sometimes wanted items ) to others,usaully needy. I made “Donations Center” a while ago because many people were making ‘give away’ forums.So I decided to make one gaint forum for donations. I made this forum because,like I said,things are crazy over there. So does that help? If you need more info just tell me. And have a wonderful afternoon! :D

ok once when I get done with donating is that ok? :)

Julieunicorn

What is this? What do you mean a donations list?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.