Donations Center 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center 2

This topic contains 91 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

nuggets1

Hey guys! Decided to make Donations Center 2 because right now my other forum is a little crazy. I will be making a donation list soon. Thanks for coming! :D

nuggets1

Your Welcome!

cutieny2008

So. I have Golden Pegasus PSF, Love Puffin PSF, Polka Dot Fish PSF, and Powderpuff Porcupine PSF. All unlimited. :D JLMK.

Hi there cutie. Can I have the powderpuff porcupine and love puffin PSF? Thanks a bunch! ~MORHB~

are they for free?????? if they e I would LOVE the golden Pegasus psf, and powderpuff porcupine psf!!! :) un same on here

LexyMonster

do you still have golden Pegasus PSF? Thanks! LexyMonster

nuggets1

Your welcome Mom! And you can call me whatever you please ;)

robotkoala

Hi, @momofredheadboys do you still have the plushies from the Adventure Park??? I REALLY need them! Thanks, ~robotkoala (Erin)

Yes, I do still have some. Are there certain ones you were looking for? ~MORHB~

@Artisticat, may I please have the High Cut Runners and the Berryfarm Scarecrow, if you still have them? Please send to UN – noonesfriend. Not sure if we are friended on that account, but I will accept if you need to friend me first. Is it kittycatcutie? Thanks.

Artisticat

I do not have the High Cut Runners, but I will send over the Scarecrow! :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.