Donations Center 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center 2

This topic contains 91 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

nuggets1

Hey guys! Decided to make Donations Center 2 because right now my other forum is a little crazy. I will be making a donation list soon. Thanks for coming! :D

Stealthstorm

Mom, could I have the Boat Neck tee if it isn’t already taken? Thanks! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Stealthstorm

Here is my new donations list! FOOD: Farm Fresh lollipops, watermelons, pumpkins, carrots, candy canes, and lettuce. CLOTHING: Camping Outfit, Life Guard Jacket, Wedding Veil, Candy Factory Coveralls, and Googly Goggles. That’s all for now! Let me know! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Gracie10294

Stealth could I have the googly goggles? Un gracie10294 thank you! :)

@ Gracie, items are sent. Enjoy. @ Lily, shoes are sent. Glad to help. @ 18jewetta, friends request is sent. As soon as you accept, I will start sending you some furniture. If it’s something you don’t like, you can just sell it so you can buy what you do like. ~MORHB~

Gracie10294

Thanks, hey can I get the snow wallpaper, flooring and bed from the winter theme? I’m thinking of adopting the snowman! :) lol. Plmk sorry to bother you again. Your friend, Gracie

18jewetta

my username is 18jewetta and ill take any donations i could really use some new items to furnish my new house

Artisticat

@Mom Thanks! I saw in the comments that we posted one after the other with the exact same 3 things. I found it rather funny. xD

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.