Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

princesskei

just got the Easter Basket hat also, would prefer to give to two different people to be nice/fair PLMK which you want.

I’m interested in the basket hat. Same UN.

dogfish

Hi mom, I will send you some of those prizes, as i get extras, NP. Some are not kinz postable, including the grand prize, wreath, and one of the foods items, I heard. My problem is I keep all my pets on 100 and they can’t eat those eggs fast enough. I am working on it, so hope to give some stuff away soon. I have extra dresses, if you need that one. TTYL DF

DF- Thanks. I will take the dress too. I have plenty of last years, so just looking for the new prizes. Thanks again

dogfish

Sure thing, I meant to day “new prizes” would never send you a chicken dress, LOL Well, not unless you wanted one. Going to try for some prizes all weekend, so maybe soon I’ll have stuff to share. TTYL DF

princesskei

I just got the blue bunny ear hat from eating a chocolate easter egg that I know none of my pets will wear. Free to whomever, I don’t really collect clothing I much prefer decorating my rooms I guess really all I’d want in return is help when those challenges say “ask your friends for 20 tissues” or whatever LOL :)

Clothes I have to give: farmers overalls, red toggle jacket, orange flower headband, zodiac fire top and shoes, snowflake coat, blue polarberry pants

OceanStar

Hi everyone, I’m looking for most of the endangered walls/floors, and also Coyote, Sig Beaver, and Jackalope PSI. Those are probably impossible for me to get, because I haven’t got that much to trade, but I’ll try =)

Oops, forgot to list coupons: (2) 10%, (4) 20%, (4) 25%, (3) 30%

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.