Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

to my list; +sparkle heart dress -pretty plaid gown

Thanks so much for the items! If there’s anything you need, just let me know! :D Thanks again.

here is my updated giveaway list; Safari Pith Helmet, Sweet Treats Toque (clothing machine), Pretty Plaid Gown (Clothing machine which i will now call CM), face paint and 2 jumbo glasses (from party favors) , 2 zangoz slipers (holiday item), 2 snowy face stickers (winterfest), 7 rockin’ reindeer sweaters, 3 snow globe hats, 6 Winterfest pajama bottoms, Clown Wig, Magic W shades, Lovely Garden Mosiac, Blue, orange, and yellow party balloons (from a challenge), Wacky Zingoz Plushie, Wacky Zingoz Plush (the difference is this one is Blue), Framed Photo of Sera (from the Adventure park’s only challenge). added stuff i didn’t put in the list; Plumpy Plush toy, gathered Lime pants (challenge), 40% OFF COUPON, Prima Ballerina Trophy Case (i think it’s sendable), robo handy table.

Narnian100

Ahhhhh CCCCC I have needed the plumpy plush but forgot all about it. could I have that too?

puppypatches

im interested in the safari pith helmet. how do i get it from you?

Oh sorry didn’t see this, plmk me if you do still have the pj bottoms I’m only on kinzchat sorry. But, do you need anything in return for the pj bottoms my un is gracie10294 thanks!!! :)

are any of you Kinz chat plus?

carmielee

i am kinz chat plus username carmielee

abislu1

Your are so nice!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.