Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

bunnyheaven

hey abi, can I have the gem poster? thanks

OceanStar

I just wanted you to know that you guys have played such a big part in my life – your friendship has helped me through many hard times. Thank you. ~*~Θcean§tar~*~

abislu1

Ok guys so here are all my unwanted challenge prizes:Doug the dog plushy,sparkling gem poster,medieval unicorn tapestry,Arte Fact plush toy,30% off coupon,starlight robe,starlight head wreath,starlight sandles,wild west dress,gathered top,gold modern vampire belt,charm forest good fairy t-shirt,flowerey print dress,dancing shoes,face paint,island shirt,gold rock and roll sunglasses.I also have 9 diffrent PSFs so just ask what kind if ur interested.

Hi abi :) I have also been trying to collect all the plushies can I have the Doug the dog plush toy? Do you need anything in return please let me know I would be happy to send you something back thanks!! :)

princesskei

@momofredheadboys and @dogfish you both have been so generous with gifts and helpful with challenges lately it is deeply appreciated! I love how people on this forum are so much more willing to gift items than to hoard them for high value items like on other sites I’ve seen! :)

dogfish

LOL princess, I think my middle name is Hoard. I try so hard to give stuff away, but sometimes people send me stuff in return and its a circle of stuff. LOL PLMK if you need anything, and if anyone friends me, please tell me, otherwise I don’t know who you are or what you need. TTYL DF

I’m happy to help. I have had so much help in filling my wish lists (DF included, thanks clo), that I wanted to help out where I could. I’m on pretty much everyday, so helping with challenges is easy. Have a great day.

I’ve got 6 Wacky Hot Air Balloons that I’ll happy give out. I also got Road Trip Spree Dirt Tiles. Also got the tons of the normal Street Tiles from Spree. My WW username is snowflakecuty

Hi there! I’m girls rule and I’m trying to make a city in ww in my back yard can I have the roads If possible. My un is gracie10294 plmk me if you can thanks!!! :)

horse121

momofredheadboys: i didnt get a fr. can you send it again? ***horse121****

I tried sending again, but it says we are already friends? You are not on my list, so can you please send the FR to me instead. Thanks

horse121

sure. whats you un? ***horse121****

I seen your UN on another topic and sent you a FR. I will send a couple trees once you approve it. Enjoy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.