Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

abislu1

Wow!!!!!!! So ok u friended me! Ok I’ll send soon! And guys,I no this is really random but um if u click my profile here it says Ive made like 400 something comments but if u click my profile on traders 3 it says ive made 100 comments.Thats because I forgot my old password.lol.

horse121

abislu1: can i have the unicorn tapestry? my un is Godisgood2me. ***horse121****

dogfish

Hi horse121, you sent me a friend request a while back. If you remember what you were needing from me, please tell me. Maybe Kinzstyle? When I don’t know who the UN belongs to, I don’t know what to send, TTYL DF

abislu1

Oh yah sure! Ur Forest right???

I have about 7 red sparkle dresses that need new homes. Any takers?

dirdenjan

Yes i need 1 red sparkle dress do you want anything in return my username is nemo1443

I don’t need anything for it. Enjoy. I will send it as soon as the FR is approved. My UN is the same as here.

Do you have any more I would only take one please

Doglove

Hi can I have a dress? I played almost every day and never got one. Do I need to trade you anything. Bye! Love, Doglove ( woof )

@ girls and doglove – I have one for each of you. Are your UN’s the same here as in WW? If not, I need it so I can friend and send.

forest85

oh my goodness. my crazy computer had me logged into bunny. that was me that posted there. LOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.