Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! I have tons of unwanted food! LMK if you want any food! >^..^< The Stealth

I need some do you need anything in return? :)

dogfish

Hi gracie, do you need PSFs or FOOD? PLMK I will be happy to send either PSFs or KC for food. Well not really KC, but something to sell works much better. DF

I really need some food I don’t need psf I’m looking for winterfest clothing to :)

carmielee

i need mr moo ice cream any flavor for a challenge

Did you ever get your ice cream? If not please send a friend request and I will send you some.

If you send, I will need to know which UN is yours so I can send to the right person.

Hi I really need some loathing please I don’t have much to trade though

dirdenjan

heres my list 2 starlight stallion head wreaths 6 starlight stallion sandals 2 blue floral dresses diamond, blue, red, and pink zircon gem lamps, 2 pixie pod balloons Nafaria and Alyssa house thin tapestry, 3 amanda panda dresses, and thats it. :) its mostly crappy stuff sorry!

ladygaudiel

hi can i have a blue floral dress and an amanda panda dress? thanks! my un is ladygaudiel

Artisticat

Hello! May I have an Amanda Panda Dress, A Red Zircon Gem Lamp, and a Blue Zircon Gem lamp? I like a lot more than that, but I don’t want to take more than 3 unless you want to! My UN is KittyKatCutie. Lol I’m messaging you even though it’s been a while, sorry about that! I’ve just been looking for the Amanda Panda dress.

ladygaudiel

hey @Artistcat i have extras of the blue zircon lamp. if you don’t get one let me know and i’ll send you one. i also have garnet, amethyst, aquamarine, diamond and may birthstone if you need them. ~Gaudi

Artisticat

The only lamps I have are the rose zircon and the diamond, actually! It’s awfully nice of you to send them over. I like to add them to my gem room. :D Thank you!

Anonymous

i need red sparkle dress! my UN is marisprincess! plmk what you need in return

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.