Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any jelly bean wreaths? If so, please let me know thanks!! :D

bunnyheaven

Hey yall! Does anyone know who marisalee is on WW? They sent me a FR but I have no idea who it is. If you are this person or know who this is, PLEASE let me know. Thank you and have a nice day! bunnyheaven:)

Sorry, idk who that is I’m gracie10294 so, if I send you a request from gracie10294 that’s me ;)

horse121

DOGFISH- it was the wand sparkle tree. i think…

dogfish

Hi horse121, thanks, I made a note and will send tonight. If I ever forget to send anyone an item, that I said I’d send, please remind me. I have tons of sticky note reminders, but sometimes fail LOL I can always use a little help, with the memory, that is. If you need other items JPLMK, horse, OK? DF

DF, hey it’s Gracie ( my new name ) lol but, do you still have any bunny stuff plmk me if you do thank you friend!! :)

dogfish

Hi Gracie, I will send stuff for you to sell, then you can buy food. I’ll check on the winterfest, it’s all put away in storage, so may take a while. DF

hey df! good to talk to you again and, do you have a declair oven? saving estore points for it

sorry df my kinzchat wan’t working and my laptop froze right when I got to your house

horse121

wait wait i meant clothes! sorry! :) ***horse121****

horse121

does anybody have food that is like princessy or something? ***horse121****

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.