Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

abislu1

Hey Gracie I may have a ribbon somewhere….i’ll check later!

ladygaudiel

hello @princesskei may i have the male fairy plush? my UN is ladygaudiel. thank you so much.

princesskei

for free nothing needed in return: pretty flower dress (from flower collecting thing, I’m just collecting flowers to get as many sushi plants as possible, don’t need the extra dresses though!), Male Fairy Plush …. would prefer to give items to two different people to be fair please. PLMK if you want either of these!!! :) ~~~~ thanks to everyone who’s been helping me collect flowers!~~~~~

Hi everyone! This is the last thing I need, pet of the month medals Plmk thanks from Gracie please call me Gracie lol :D

soccor101

HI!!! Do you think i can have the frames pic of Sera and whatever nobody else wants. I will take it all! Before i give you my username can you tell me if i can actually have them? O mae could you give me yours username?(the second one would be more useful) THANKS SO MUCH!!!! by the way, i can send you expensive rare stuff in return.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.