Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

crissy135

I have some stuff too:) I have some of the cave painting thingies, the adventure park down arrow signs and I know a lot of people are liking the pyramid stuff. I have a floor and two wallpapers of the pyramid theme. I also have some scarecrows and tons of other wallpapers and floorings and spree roads I will never use, and some of the garden stuff that does not grow but looks pretty.AND I have not read through this but if someone is donating campkinz or victorian paths I am using them in my gardens….I also remember that someone was looking for bunny stuff so I used my webkinz newz money and bought 2 pink bunny slippers and 2 purple bunny hats to share. Let me know if you want them! Abislu thanks for starting this forum and I will try to put a list together a list like everyone does, but I am not looking to trade- just share like so many people have done for me- AND whoever is the fashion person thanks for the cool outfit tonight- I can’t wait to put it on crissy or lissy tomorrow and see how it looks:)

Hey Crissy, it’s been a while. Hope all is well. Good to see you back in the forums.

Becky71W

You are very welcome and did you like the Yellow Polka Dot PJ’s? Oh and now you know what black torn are, LOL!!!

Becky! Thank you thank you for the green houses! Plmk if I can send you ANYTHING back! Thanks :D ~ Gracie

dogfish

Hey Becky, you are not only “InFashion” you are also a hoot. LOL Chloe

Becky71W

Oh and Crissy just so you know that outfit is the Rockez Fox’s. Has anyone else sent you the Sour Gumball seeds? If not I will send to you. JLMK, Becky & P.S. my newest account is InFashion if anyone wants to add me. I accept all friend request.

becky sent you a request and thank you for the green houses they go very well with my garden! :D – Gracie

crissy the cave paintings, do you still with you? :) – Gracie

forest85

hey there! can I have the pyramid walls and floor please? PLMK

horse121

ok im spring cleaning so i should have an EXTENSIVE free list coming soon. :) ***horse121****

chillylily

my un is friend2day

I have more freebies: dulcospire (food), grilled carrot sandwich, zangoz slippers, silver sofa, tidy tuckaway trunk, berry farm scarecrow, manic magic chair, garden windmill spinner, fresh preserves sign, glowing lamp, train luggage trolley, wand sparkle tree, garden zingoz, pop art carrots. Let me know what you are interested in.

Artisticat

Hello! I would love to have the pop art carrots and the glowing lamp. :D

bunnyheaven

Can I have your wand sparkle tree and silver sofa? bunnyheaven:)

Hi. Again lol, mind if I have the zangoz slippers? If no one else needs them :) ~ Gracie

chillylily

my un is friend2day

Artisticat

Oh right! Thanks for letting me know.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.