Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

horse121

groovy retro jeans academy tshirt zangoz slippers holiday night dress road trip red hat cowgirl boots starlight head wreaths starlight robes starlight sandals spring running jackets wheel of wow hats rockinz mowhawks wheel of yum shirts wild west dress springtime laced heels prismatic dress rainbow spirals tee gift box shoes howlin hoody vest sweet snowflake coat snow globe hat chefs hat pink pony sparkle dresses i’ll do more later. btw these are all free. ***horse121****

Artisticat

Hello! May I please have the Snowflake Coat? Thank you! My UN is KittyKatCutie. :D

Hi horse121 may I have the holiday night dress,road trip red hat and a wheel of wow hat? Thanks un is same on here :D

crissy135

Hi Becky- I was wondering about the yellow PJ’s Lissy is wering them right now with the yellow clogs and blue sweater cap and looks super cute! I still don’t know what black torn in though……thanks a mil and let me know if you need anything!

Becky71W

Black Torn are those Black Ripped Jeans I sent you with the Zipper Denim Vest and the Gold Chain Shades. They came from my InFashion account. I sent the outfit to you and Forest85. And no don’t need anything. But thanks for asking and if I do I will let you know.

chillylily

Thanks momofredheadboys!!!!!!!!!

Narnian100

Hey Ya’ll i am getting ready to clean out my dock its WAYYYYYYY too full, so get ready for a MEGA LIST of freebies xD And Becky7IW what is your main account, What i mean by main account is like the account you use to chat with your pals in KC Plus.. I would sure like to see you and DF on webkinz sometime TTYL xD ~Narnian100~

LambTyler

Oh yay I can’t wait Narnian! LOL :P

Becky71W

Becky71W is my main account.

crissy135

Hi Becky- i do not have the sour seeds so they would be awesome! I think I am friends with you on your new infashion account so let me know if you need things for your new house! crissy135

Becky71W

I don’t need anything and I will get them to you sometime this evening as soon as I get a chance.

crissy I have 26 pumpkins I have enough thank you! love gracie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.