Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

chillylily

Hey Artisticat, could I please have Figgy Pudding, Jelly Snack Pack, and 1 Mini pumpkin Tart? In case you forgot my UN if friend2day

Stealthstorm

Hi Artisticat!! Can I have your white soccer shorts and one tiger cub poster? Thanks! ~The Horse Fanatic

abislu1

Ok I know its not much,well its just one thing but I have this egeptian hippo fridge thing if anybody wants it.

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! Lets see what else I found….well I have lots of food I am DYING to get rid of…Chocolate Zingos (Easter), Maple Donuts (fall), Maple Sugar Pop (fall), Chocolate Chip Milkshake (Christmas), Sweet Potato Pie (Thanksgiving), Happy Holidays Cupcake (Christmas), Christmas Tree Cookie (Christmas), Snowman Cupcake (Christmas), Holiday Wacky Cookies (Christmas), Icicle Icing Cupcake (Winterfest), and Cinnimon Hearts (Valentines). Clothing: Balloon Darts Hoodie, Dude hat, Lumberjack coat, Christmas sweater, Lumberjack hat. Other stuff: Log Cabin Kit, Cat tunnel (cat theme), dog side table (dog theme), Fire Log Basket, Pumpkin Centerpiece, and 2 packs of pumpkin seeds! I will update as I find other unwanted items in my attempt to spring clean! Thanks y’all, The Horse Fanatic

Hey Stealthstorm, can I have Lumberjack coat and hat, fire log basket and pumpkin centerpiece? Thanks!

ladygaudiel

hi @Stealthstorm can i have the fire log basket and pumpkin centerpiece? Thank you! My un is ladygaudiel

zeromyhero

***horse121**** I will take a lamp, also does any one want to give away Zodiac Fire, Water, or Air items I need to finish my collections. I will also take Magical Forest/ Woodland Wonders/Magic Mire Items as well, including the Charmed Dress to complete the outfit.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.