Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

ladygaudiel

i can send you a fr if you want or you can add me at ladygaudiel. thank you!

Stealthstorm

Hey Lady, since I can only send 3 things to Janeneongreen, you will get the Pumpkin Centerpiece to make it fair! Thanks, @Stealthstorm

ladygaudiel

thank you!

Hi Stealthstorm, may I have the fuscia shorts, if still available? Either UN – charlestonian or noonesfriend. If you want to trade, it will need to be noonesfriend, because I don’t have ANYTHING on charlestonian acct. yet! lol, new account. Thanks.

Hey Stealthstorm, UN is spikeythornedroses. Thanks a lot!

Stealthstorm

Crissy, I think we are friends! I am PomJazz, and I would love one! Thanks!

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! Alice, I sent you the friend request. Chilly: SENT!! It’s hard to keep up with this stuff!!! I have a Thanksgiving Platter to give away, Log Cabin Kit, and Fun in Fuscia Shorts! (Deluxe only). I will post my new list every day!

Stealth, is the thanks giving platter still with you? If it is my un is girlsrule122345 thanks!! :)

LambTyler

Stealthstorm I don’t suppose you have more than one thanksgiving platter do you? Because I really need one :( PLMK, thanks.

o my gosh lambtyler I will send it to you my un is same on here are we added plmkasap :) -Girls rule

LambTyler

Thanks soo much :) But you are already on my friends list so I will send you an apple so you know who I am :) Thanks!

abislu1

Craftfun: Its for anybody. Not just just needy kinz. Sometimes I ask for stuff but the real reason I made this forum was because a bunch of people were making forums donating stuff so I decided to make a forum for it. Chillylilly: Im checking right now to make sure I can give it to u. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.