Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Becky71W

Oh and my new account is MysteryGift. All request are accepted.

Becky71W

Who want’s what??? Momma’s got a brand new bag!!! LOL I have just acquired a whole lot of really good stuff. So name an item you may want and I will see if I have it. And please don’t give me some huge list of stuff. I really enjoy giving to the needy, but not the greedy. I would list the stuff but it is way too many items. And there is limited quantity’s on each item so it will be a first come first serve basis. The only thing I don’t have is food. And no, please don’t send food back. Don’t send anything back unless you want to send a thank you.

cheekie722

i want some more clothes, preferably costumes :). Any old costumes you have extra of or don’t need would be awesome! I dont need any of the webkinz news costumes though besides the zodiac fire and water hat because someone scammed me for those :(. Anyways, if you have any extra costumes, feel free to add me, my username is mrmerk.

LambTyler

Hi Becky71W, I would love some stuff, but I am not sure what you have. Do you want me to just make a small list with some items I need? Well either way I will :P
        1. Any promo (this mainly include mystery bag items cause I really need those :( cause nobody seems to have them)
        2. Items from past Christmas countdowns (pretty much all of them except 2012)
        3. Egyptian or kooky scientist theme items
        So anyways those are some of my main needs. I hope you can help me. PLMK, thanks :)

Becky71W

If I knew your user name on WW I could help you out. But I haven’t got a request from Lamb Tyler so I assume it is different. You will have to tell me or at least give me a hint.

LambTyler

If you have gotten a friend request I am sorry to say that I don’t like to post my UN online. But to give you a “hint” I will send you an apple in Webkinz world (like I normally do :P) and you can send back to that! And I heard you had mostly clothing so there are a few other things I am looking for:
            Orange army
            Pink and white bunny ears
            Scientist goggles and wig
            Cat outfit – any part of it :)
            Hula outfit
            Safari boots!
            Glad you could get back to me! Thanks soo much :D P.S. I will send the apple now :P

LambTyler

Okay I added you on MysteryGift and InFashion so as soon as you accept (on InFashion) and this comment goes up, I will send both account apples so you know who I am! :P LOL sorry if this is causing you any trouble…

Artisticat

I’m mostly looking for Fast Food items from SPREE! (The tables and chairs) and stuff from Jumbleberry Fields (Like the flooring! ) :D That’s mostly the “newer” stuff that I can think of. Thank you!

Becky71W

I meant newer PSI’s and Promo. Rockerz items and their clothes. Hopefully I can figure out who is who. People who’s user name that are the same on here and WW I won’t have a problem. So if it is different, either tell me what it is or give me a hint like the first few letters. Thanks

cheekie722

i would like any new psi’s or rockers you have to gift. My username is mrmerk, thanks!

LambTyler

I would love promo becky71W. Would you be willing to give promo away? If so which ones do you have? I hope you can help me with my list :) Thanks!

LambTyler

Becky71W I have been replying quite a bit :P I would really be happy with anything you could send me, and if you said promo I would LOVE some of the mystery bag items!! Also, do you have and of the Christmas items from past countdowns (2009, 2010)? I hope you can help me, thanks! :D

Hi, Becky(?) I would like some apple or ice cream seeds, if you have them, for gifting. Also, I am not deluxe, nor do I have e-store, so almost anything you send would be wonderful. I have lots of boy pets, and there isn’t much for them in the clothes department, so boys clothes would be appreciated. You choose, anything that isn’t too garish(!) and it will be loved, appreciated and worn!!! :) Thank-you. UN – charlestonian and noonesfriend.

Becky71W

OK Charlestonian, I am going to send you a friend request from InFashion. Have mostly clothes on that account.

Elizabeh

Thank – You, Becky, for the seeds and the clothes; I love them. You are very generous.

Becky, Hello there! I was wondering if you would happen to have any one of the four following items: Taste Tester Fountain psi, Desert Tree Sunning Station psi, Hula shirt, or a window from the mystery bags. I know these items are of value, so I would be happy to send you anything you’d like in return if you have any of these!! I’ve been looking for a very long time for these four items in particular. Just thought I’d take a chance and see if you’d happen to have any of these. If not, no worries, and thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Hello Becky, I am Crescent Candy (WW id crescentcandy). I would be excited to have apple or ice cream seeds, rockerz papillion full outfit, or rockerz zebra shoes, if you have them. Thank you, and have a great day! :)

cheekie722

Hi again becky! This is Mrmerk, dogfish’s friend :). I was wondering if you had any extras of these items to gift or to trade. I don’t have much priceless clothing, just three pieces of lion and elephant that ill give for some of these items if you want. wz jeans
        orange army
        melody hat
        cat feet
        scuba belt
        scientist goggles
        estore gem psi furniture/cars
        collasel movie screen

dogfish

Hey Becky, scratch cat feet, wacky, army and scuba belt off my buddy cheekie’s list. I’ll do the melody also. I have tried to gift the movie screen more than a few times, and he ask you for one. shocked I am. Can’t do goggles, whole costumes only, LOL You know how I hate pieces of outfits. TTYL C

cheekie722

Scratch the wz jeans, orange army, cat feet, and scuba belt. Now i just need melody hat, scientist goggles, estore gem psi/cars, movie screen and burger. My username is mrmerk again :)

dogfish

Burger?? Your list is alive, and it grows by the minute, LOL Scratch the melody and gem cars,already pulled them. Already sent the goggles also. Sell the screen for KC. think we will need hot dog any time soon, Just kidding. Oh and knight top and bottom will be sent tonight. TTYL Cheekie DF

cheekie722

lol well sorry, i don’t like asking for too much at one time, plus i cant always remember what i want :p.

LambTyler

And hey beccky, as well as my other list above, I also need:
          Stadium Security Headset
          Base Case closet
          Any promo items and clothing Any gem cars. Please check my other list too cause it has very important stuff :P Thanks!! :D

becky, thanks SO much! One more thing do you have any signature psi’s? ( would give you something back ;) ) From your friend, Girls rule. My bday is in July everyone :) I am SO excited lol.

Becky71W

I sent you an early BD present. Did you get it? Ruby Red Wings from the eStore. If not let me know and I will call Customer Service.

Stealthstorm

Lady, I am PomJazz! Will send!

horse121

i am SOOO sorry Girlsrule122345! i think i sent the holiday night dress road trip red hat and wheel of wow hat to the wrong person! :( :( :( SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! :( ***horse121****

oh thats ok! don’t worrie about it :) i got the night dress from becky it’s ok :) -Your friend, Girls rule

Girlsrule, I have an extra of both hats I can send you, if you want. I have gracie friended, (on noonesfriend acct.) is that you? Also, sent you a “friend” request to girlsrule, just in case. Sorry, don’t have holiday night dress. BTW THANK-YOU SO MUCH for the deluxe clothing items you sent me; I love them.

I sent them to her, horse.

Stealthstorm, Un is spikeythornedroses. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.