Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Hey everyone! I’m looking for clothing, for both boys and girls. (Also some Rockerz clothing). If anyone here has Deluxe access to Persephone’s shop or the Deluxe section of the outlet, I’d be happy to try and work something out with you. WW UN: crescentcandy Thanks!

hey I will help once I get some kinz cash ;)

ok I an help SO SORRY becky for all the comments showing up! :(

Does anyone have 1000 kc coins? That their willing to donate lmk! :)

Becky71W

If you need Kinz Cash I can send you 3 of the movie screens to sell. I still have a bunch. That would make you 60,000 in KC if you sell them back to the Wshop. JLMK

Wait to which account and 3?!!! O my gosh!! Thanks a bunch lol I only have 5,431 :) can’t wait :D you are a great friend!!

Oh you said jlmk I would LOVE. To have them please

Hey Becky sorry just wanted to make sure if thou still have them, I would LOCE to have them plmk

Hey Becky! If you have any extra movie screens, I’d be willing to try and trade you for a couple. (I really need Kinz Cash ATM!) JLMK, my UN is crescentcandy. Thanks!

hey crescent candy I have more deluxe clothe lmk if you need them ;)

becky, ppppplllllleassseeeeee let me have them pleaseeee lol

Becky!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! :D

@Stealthstorm I saw you say you’d help with persons who can’t get the Kinzstyle Shop. There are a few things I love, and a few things I really really love. Would you be willing to help me? :)

tell me if stealthstorm doesn’t reply soon go ahead and tell me I will help with anyone :)

chillylily

I have some stuff that I SERIOUSLY need gone: 7 Ivy brick walls, a Spring flower chair, 2 Boomin green chairs, Camp kinz canoe paddles, a Winterfest window, 2 Jelly bean wreaths, a Handmade zingoz clock, 4 Springtime candles, a Chick plushie, a Gold leaf dining table, a Cloud adventure hat, Zodiac air costume bottom and hat, a Sand castle sofa, and a Pink scooter. I’m NOT kidding! I NEED this stuff gone! PLEASE!!!

Hi chilly! Can I have…… One chick plushie one boomin green chair, sand castle sofa and that’s it lol long list plmk :) from your friend, girls rule oh, your house was cool! Lol

Elizabeh

Hi Chillilly, I would REALLY like the sandcastle sofa, and the canoe paddles, if you still have them. If no one else asks, I’d be happy to take that winter window and pink scooter off your hands as well!! :) Thanks, friend

Hi Lily, I would like your spring flower chair if no one has asked for it yet. Thanks.

abislu1

Ha ha well I thought I was the only one who said ditto! Well live n learn :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.