Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! FOOD: Farm Fresh tomatoes x3, Farm Fresh pumpkins x6, a Farm Fresh lollipop! CLOTHING: Bee T-Shirt, Bee Pants x2, Bee Antennae, Bee Shoes, Red Mary Janes x2. OTHER: Cool Colorful Fridge, Bloomin’ Side Table, and a Pixie Dust Pouch! Let me know! ~The Horse Fanatic

ancharlina

Thanks so much, Becky!!!!!!!!!!

Becky71W

Your welcome sweetie, If you need anything else just let me know.

ladygaudiel

hey MORHB could I have your backyard dig site if it is still available? hope you got the genimi wall symbol that i sent

horse121

@jillyjills979- i friended you. im Godisgood2me. :) ***horse121****

horse121

does anyone have any dragon stuff? im REALLY into dragons. @momofredheadboys- one statue is fine. thank you! its gonna look great in my new dragon room. EVERYBODY- is anyone waiting for me to send stuff??????? ***horse121****

Becky71W

Yes, I am waiting for you to send me a million dollars, LOL Just kidding, unless you have that much to spare : ) Again JK

piggy3800

Hey becky, you wouldn’t happen to have any extra movie screens would you? I only have 15,000 in webkinz and i keep going broke after making rooms :(. If you do could you send to piggy3800? thanks!

um I only have 4,080 so yeah… Becky please send to girls rule thanks

Hey I will send you some stuff to sell k? :)

piggy3800

aww thanks!!!

just did glittering gold dress will get you 3,000 kinzcash or more idk please do not send anything back just enjoy

Becky71W

Oh and no joke I have the Harmony Dragon Statue if you’d like one or two. Not sure if we are friends yet but If you want one (or 2) they are on my MysteryGift account.

crissy135

I have one of those dragon cave paintings if you want it- let me know and I am happy to send.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.