Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Stealthstorm

Becky, yes!! Can you send @bob15dj the Butterfly wings? Thank you SO much! ~Peace, Love, Ride, and Happy Happy Happy~

ladygaudiel

Hey Becky I’m ladygaudiel. I sent you a friend request on both your new accounts. I was wondering if you had any extra color changing sparkle plant from the mystery bag. If its not sendable that’s ok. Thanks! Hope to be friends! ~Gaudi

Becky71W

Hi Gaudi, the Sparkle Plant and Singing Daisy’s are the only Mystery Bag items I don’t have extra of. But if you want any of the Super Fan items or a Baby Crib, JLMK. But if I get more plants you will be the first I send one to.

becky, would you send some movie screen to gracie10294? plmk :)

ladygaudiel

A baby Crib sound wonderful thank you so much!

LambTyler

Hi Becky! I am really sorry for everything that happened. But I really need the mystery crib and super fan items. I asked and my parents and they said I could so my username is Bubblon (the big unveiling :P) LOL anyways I really hope you can forgive me and help me out by sending a few items. Thanks :) LT

Stealthstorm

My new list!! FOOD: Cinnamon Hearts, Happy Holidays Cupcake, Christmas Tree Cookie, Snowman Cupcake, Holiday Wacky Cookies, 2 Farm Fresh Carrots, and 2 Shabloomers. CLOTHING: Straw Skirt, Candy Corn Witch Shoes, Candy Corn Witch Hat, Scarecrow Costume and Hat, and Pharoah’s Helm. I will also be willing to pick up anything from the Outlet for y’all since I am Deluxe! ~Peace, Love, Ride, and Happy Happy Happy~

Stealth lmk if you need help with clothing :)

Stealthstorm, could I have the Pharoh’s Helm if you still have it? Thank you so much! (UN is spikeythornedroses)

Stealthstorm

Becky, the movie screens. :) Thanks!

Stealthstorm

@bob15dj, of course!! I will friend you now, I am PomJazz so please accept. :) I will send you three first, then the last one tomorrow. What Zodiac pieces do you have? Thanks, ~The Horse Fanatic

bob15dj

I have the complete earth and pieces of the others just ask! I also have AD park outfits ad well. By the way, does any one have the zodiac air shirt? thanks, Δ bob Δ

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.