Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

dogkat13

@Becky71W: Hey Becky! I was wondering if you still had that Harmony Dragon PSI as well as a Maple Syrup Fountain because I need them. I have sent a Friend Request out from dogkat13 to MysteryGift. Thanks and I hope we can be friends! :)

dogkat13

@Becky71W: Hey Becky! I was wondering if you still had that Harmony Dragon PSI as well as a Signature Dachshund PSI and Maple Syrup Fountain because I need them. I have sent a Friend Request out from dogkat13 to MysteryGift. Thanks and I hope we can be friends! :)

dogkat13

Hi Becky, I was wondering if you still have those Harmony Dragon PSIs and if you also have a Signature Dachshund PSI. I sent you a friend request from dogkat13 to your MysteryGift account. Thanks! :)

Stealthstorm

THANKS SO MUCH BECKY! You are so generous!! I finally will have money when I see the bowling alley! Thanks SO much! ~The Horse Fanatic

dogkat13

@Becky71W: Do you still have those Harmony Dragon Statues? I am interested in both of them if you still have them (or one if you only have one). My username is dogkat13 and I have added your MysteryGift account. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.