Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Hi guys. Would anyone happen to have any Hay Bales from Jumbleberry Fields? If so, I would be happy to send something in return! Trying to make a ‘barn-yard’ and its very bare lol. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Becky71W

Hey AIW, did you not want the Sneaky Silo? I have more than one so it would be an extra that I would be giving you. And I am pretty sure it goes in inside and outside rooms. I know I have some of those Hay Bales, just not sure where. But if I come across I will send.

Hi Becky! Oh goodness, I’d love that Silo! Is there anything you’d like in return for it? Thanks for keeping the hay bales in mind, I’m trying to look around and see how many I have, but I know its not very many. There’s not too many farm items I’ve come across. Thank you so much!!

Becky71W

Hey AIW, I sent you a friend request from my main account which is the same as on here. As soon as you accept I will send you the Silo and Hay Bale. I did find one while I was looking for something for myself. Too much stuff, too little time, lol. I hope I spelled your user name right. If you didn’t get a friend request from Becky71W just send one to that user, thanks.

dogkat13

Do you happen to have an extra Sneaky Silo, Becky? I would LOVE one! Thanks! :)

ancharlina

Do you happen to have any extra pieces of the Masquerade outfit, Becky? I’m trying to find pieces of the outfit in TR’s, but everyone’s really picky with them.

becky,can you send the movie screens to gracie10294 if you have extra? :)

dogkat13

@Becky71W: Hi Becky! I was wondering if you still had the Harmony Dragon PSI as well as a Maple Syrup Fountain. I have sent a Friend Request out from dogkat13 to MysteryGift. Thanks and I hope we can be friends! :)

Becky71W

I sent you one of the Dragon Statue’s and the Maple Syrup Fountain. Sorry I didn’t have the Hot Dog Stand and hope you liked the Music Conductor’s Tux : )

ancharlina

I was wondering if anyone had a Signature Calico Cat PSI or Badger PSI? I’m working on a Hobbit room and a Catnip Garden.

Becky71W

I have the Badger PSI and will send. Hopefully someone can help you with the Signature Calico Cat PSI, I don’t have that one : (

cheekie722

Hey becky, not sure if you saw or not since these forums are a little weird. But i was wondering if you had any of these rocker clothes; rockerz white sneakers, rockerz black hi boots, or rockerz puppy outfit. By the way i sent back the ninja outfit to your fashion account. Thanks again, my username is mrmerk :)

Becky71W

Hi cheekie/mrmerk, I don’t have the white sneakers or the Puppy(other than the one my Rockerz Puppy is wearing) outfit. If the Black Boots are from the Rockers Monkey outfit then yes I have it. Do you want the complete outfit or just the boots? I’m like Chloe, I hate breaking up outfits. But if you just want the boots I will send and then send the rest to a random person.

cheekie722

Yes the boots are from the rockers monkey and the complete outfit would be nice, thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.