Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

crissy135

I have 2 hay bales but I do not think they are from Jumbleberry fields- I think I won them some other way or dug them up in the Adventure Park. I also have a scarecrow. If you want them send me a friend request and I will send them to you! crissy135

Hi crissy. Thanks for letting me know. Seems others have had a problem sending those bales, so perhaps they’re not able to be sent? Not sure, it might depend on which ones they are. If they’re able to be sent, I would definitely appreciate them and that scarecrow if you wouldn’t mind. My UN is pookiejosephine. Thanks!

Thank you for the Scarecrow, crissy!

crissy135

I hope you liked them- I did not know which one to send so I sent them both- so sorry about the hay not being able to give away…hope your yard looks good:)

horse121

@crissy135 i’d love one. are we friends? if not im Godisgood2me ***horse121****

crissy135

Remind me what it is you wanted and I will send it to you- just send me a friend request…tks crissy135

LambTyler

Hi Becky! I am really sorry for everything that happened. But I was wondering if you had any mystery bag items? I really need the crib, the super fan others and the plant as well as any others. I am sorry for all the drama I cause but I asked and my parents and they said I could so my username is Bubblon (the big unveiling :P ) LOL anyways I really hope you can forgive me and help me out by sending a few items. Thanks :) LT

Hi Becky, Wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your generosity. I have to buy rooms and storage, to contain the clothes! My pets, ( and family members’ ) are walking out in style! I hope this isn’t greedy, but I would love, love, to have a Cat Trampoline, if you have one? Someone above, mentioned a Maple Syrup Fountain! I didn’t know there was such a thing! If you have some, and are gifting them, after you send one to dogkat, would you send one for a family member of mine, who’s real name is Maple? (Hope this passes moderators!) I try to find Maple/Autumn items for her. ( I originally had her UN listed here, but , doubt it would have passed moderator! so maybe better send to me, and I will send to her.) I hope this isn’t asking for too much, after all you have sent me. Thanks, again, for all , Becky. :)

Becky71W

No I don’t think it is being greedy. I really do like it when people ask for specific items, it makes it so easy for me. I do have one more available I will send you. I have some Pressed Maple Leaf’s that you hang on the wall and some Potted Maple Tree’s too, I believe. Would you want any of those? Not sure on the Cat Trampoline but I will check. If it is just a Trampoline your looking for I have a really cool one that is the Cheeky Bunny PSI. It looks like a bed of Tulips but it is actually a Trampoline and your pet goes so high. It is really pretty and it can go inside or outside, I think. I know it definitely goes inside. JLMK

@Becky, YES! YES! to the Cheeky Bunny Trampoline, please; It sounds lovely. If you have a cat trampoline, I’d still like one, though. Thanks, for the offer of Maple wall hangings and trees, but already have those for her. Also, thanks for the tip about Googling WW items; I’ll try it. You may be inundated by MORE requests, you know!! Shall try to restrain myself! :) You’re a peach, Becky. BTW, I like to make recipe foods, and send as gifts, so will send you some, now and again, as small token of thanks. Which account (s) do you use most? Which types of foods are best for your pets?

Becky71W

I use my main account Becky71W. I like foods that are not PSF’s. Don’t know if you have ever fed your pet another PSF but they don’t like it. And by the time this post you will have your Tulip Trampoline : ) And I will still look for the cat one. And also not a problem about you asking for more. If I have extras that I know I won’t ever use I don’t mind passing them along.

Becky71W

Oops forgot to say your welcome, where are my manner’s, LOL But for real you are very welcome. You should use google to search Webkinz items. Makes it easier to know what you want if you know all Webkinz has to offer.

Becky71W

ladygaudiel, sent you the Baby Crib( your gonna love it!) well I do, anyway. And a Story Time Throne that would look so good in the Nursery, also the Pretty Kitty PSI. Enjoy : )

LambTyler

Becky I know you might still be upset at me but please reply to my comments. My username is Bubblon. I am looking for the mystery bag items and some of the new promo items that are available now when you buy points as well as any other promo clothing. Please reply, thanks :) LT

ladygaudiel

I love all the items you sent thank you! I got inspired by the Throne. i’m making a story time room for the little kinz. :D

Becky71W

Awesome! That is a great idea for a room. Might have to steal that idea : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.