Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

horse121

i’m going to Donations 2, so if anyone is waiting for me to send stuff tell me there. ***horse121****

Artisticat

@Becky71W Hey! I saw you were giving away Nursery Cribs. Is there a chance you have any extras? I’d love to have it to complete my Nursery! The eStore items I’m looking for is the Nursery Crib, the Super Fan Fridge, Hot Tub, and Stove. I also saw a Neo Gothic tub, but I’m not sure if it’s tradeable. My Username is KittyKatCutie. I see you’re very kind to everyone! Thanks so much!

Becky71W

Hey Kat, I sent you all the Super Fan items. Right now I don’t have anymore extra Cribs. But if I get more next week you are next on the list : ) PS I do actually have a list, If I didn’t I would forget who wants want and what I sent to who, LOL. And the Neo tub isn’t tradable, sorry.

hey becky do you have any psis and deluxe clothing? if you do, can you send them to gracie10294 :)

Becky71W

I have lots of that stuff so can you be a little more specific? Certain things I have extras on and some I don’t. I just don’t want to send stuff you don’t need or want. I know I had asked for NO list’s when I first offered to give things away but I’m going to ask you (Girlsrule) to make a list of some specific items you want and hopefully I will have at least 3 of those items. Thank you.

oh you said a list um that is gonna take a while lol :)

oh sorry about that lol really im looking for, purple party dress one form persphones shop, the psi of the signature clouded leopard and red dotty party dress :)

Artisticat

Thanks so much again! And I figured the tub wasn’t tradeable. Hopefully I’ll be getting a deluxe account soon, so that I can get some eStore points and get some items that I’ve had my eye on that aren’t sendable. :D

ThePinkKoala

Hey everyone! I know this sounds weird, but if anyone has any items that they want to get rid of, just add arendt10 and send them there. It’s my cousin’s account, and she’s low on cash XD. Feel free to add me too! UN: *Fundenberger*. Thanks so much! ~TPK

chillylily

I’m sorry Alice. I thought the Hay Bale could be sent but it can’t. I’m sorry.

Hi guys. Although this is a donations center, I certainly know these items are too valuable to be donated, but since there’s so much traffic on here, I thought I’d try my luck at finding a few of my most wanted items: Blooming Garden Shed, Taste Tester Fountain, Story Time Throne, Sneaky Silo, Sandy Beach Pool, and Polar Lamp Post. I’d be happy to give almost anything for these items. Thanks for looking!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.