Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Stealthstorm

Angel, I can buy it!!! Jane, sorry it is apparently not sendable!!! :( Sorry! ~Stealth

ThePinkKoala

@Becky71W. That would be great! Thanks so much ~TPK

sorry to ask, but does anybody have kinzstyle clothing? i would like to have the purple cowboy hat and well just give me a list and i will let you know. un is angelgirldog7 ~ Thunderhead Forever!

I can send that to you angel. Just except my FR, and I will send right away. ~mom~

LambTyler

Becky I really am sorry but I would appreciate it if you would reply to my comments. I need the nursery crib, color plant, singing flowers, balcony window and super fan items. I also need the gumball seeds and the kinzcash coin seeds. My username is Bubblon. Please reply……… LT

Becky71W

I thought your BFF Designergirl was sending you all that stuff. Ask her because I think she is supposed to be sending you those items : ) But I could be wrong.

dogfish

Hi Becky, I know you and Lamb didn’t get off on the right foot, so I will be happy to work on her wish list. Always happy to help out when ever I can, DF

becky thank you so much want me to send you something back? :)

Becky71W

Your welcome and you didn’t have to send anything back. But thank you for what you did send : )

Stealthstorm

Becky, you are way too kind!!!!!!! You sent me so much lovely stuff….how can I ever repay you!? I do not have rare items!!! Thank you so much, are you looking for anything I can give you?

Stealthstorm, Do you still have the pharoh’s helm? If you do, I would like it. Thanks!

Becky71W

Thank you and I’m fine, not looking for anything at the moment. All I ask is if you ever see someone needing something you have extra on just pay it forward and give it to them. And if you need another Bowling Ally I have more. I still need to put together my own Bowling Ally. I’m so behind on putting my rooms together. LOL Takes me awhile to get the creative juices flowing. But when I finally finish a room I actually impress myself sometimes : )

becky, do you have any psis to donate :)

Artisticat

Becky, I just want to say thank you SO much for sending me those wonderful items! I literally screamed when I opened the package, I was so excited! I never thought I would ever obtain something like that, let alone someone give them to me out of their own kindness! Thank you so much, I’m really grateful!

Becky71W

You are welcome, glad I could help : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.