Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

dogkat13

Hi again Becky. I posted a few pages back if you had an extra Sneaky Silo, but if you don’t have an extra some items I am interested include: Spellbook Perch (Apprentice Owl PSI; HUGE WANT), Nocturnal Clock (Purple Panther PSI; another HUGE WANT), Weight Lifter’s Station (Sig. Bull Terrier), Doggie Diving Pool (Sig. German Shorthaired Pointer) Piano Sofa (promo; BIG WANT), and Fairy Den Dress (BIG WANT). Thanks! :)

Becky71W

Sorry, I don’t have any extras on those items. But I will be getting more stuff next week and If I get any of those items I will surely let you know. I might have an extra on the Piano Sofa, I will have to check but no promises. I will have to go through my storage rooms and I will let you know either way.

ancharlina

Do you happen to have an extra signature barn owl psi, Becky? Sorry if i’m asking for too much stuff… i’ve been trying to finish up a lot of my rooms that have been half-finished for a while.

Becky71W

I will check : )

Becky71W

I looked through all my storage rooms and I don’t have anymore extra of the Sneaky Silo’s. If I get more I will let you know. Is there anything else? I know I don’t have any of those cat items you posted about needing either. So If you can think of anything else let me know.

dogkat13

Sorry for all the responses. I didn’t know if they were going through. I LOVE my package though! Thank you so much! :)

Becky71W

That is OK, the forums have changed and they don’t go through like they used to. And you are welcome, glad you liked : )

@Becky, replied to you, a few pages back, hope you see it. Recap: YES to pretty trampoline; no to Maple trees and pressed leaf plaques; thanks for tips, items, and mostly for your friendship. Will send recipe foods for pets. Charlestonian / Noonesfriend

Becky71W

I seen it and sent you a 3rd item. It is a Promo item so I hope you like but if you don’t you can send it back.

becky, I am sorry for being needy all the time lets start a fresh new start :) I am happy for what you have done please do not send me the thing I really don’t need them thank you for being a wonderful friend that’s what I am happy for to have a bff here that’s you becky please forgive me.

Becky71W

Don’t be silly, you don’t have to apologize for anything. I’m glad to have a wonderful friend like you as well. If you were a bother I would tell you. And you’re not so don’t think that you are. I will be getting new stuff next week so let’s just wait and see what all I get. And then you can ask for some PSI donations : ) Hope you have a great day!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.