Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Stealthstorm

Hey Becky! Do you still have the Heartthrob Peformace Platform? Let me know! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Becky71W

I do and will send it right out. It is on my main account so if your not on that account it is the same on here.

Becky71W

Hey Crissy135, glad you liked the clothes. I didn’t even think about sending you shoes (I love shoes myself) so I sent you a couple pairs of shoes that will match the Fairy Den Dress. We don’t want your pets looking like Hillbilly’s now do we? LOL

ok becky here is my LONG wish list lol 1. psi- deluxe grooming chair 2. camo crocs psi 3. big pig paradise lake 4. ancient wading pool- rare item 5. sultans sette- rare item 6. Persian cats psi- super fluffy sofa 7. ANY of pershphones clothes from deluxe kinzstyle shop 8. exclusive item- big city bus 9. Choco cheeky dogs psi- Major want 10. cuddly koloas psi that’s it phew lol its ok if you don’t have these p.s. what’s the friendly monsters psi? :) from your bff Girls rule hope this post goes through if it doesn’t oh well

Becky71W

OK, I will see what I have. The Friendly Monster PSI is some kind of bathtub. I haven’t opened the PSI box yet to know what it does.

cutieny2008

Er, I’m not sure how this forum works anymore. Do we just post stuff that we need? Well, if so, I need the Waffle Wallaby PSI. I have a Hopping Drum Kit (Promo?) if that makes any difference in trade. A Cozy Canopy Bed PSI and the Secluded Spa PSI would also be great. I have a retired Toco Toucan PSI, Crimson Robes (Red Panda PSI) among other things (which I’d have to check). Thanks for looking! ^_^

cutieny2008

Oh! I also have the main outfit part of the Pom Pom Kitty’s PSI. :)

becky, what do you mean? :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.