Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

chillylily

Not trying to brag, but I definetely have to agree with you crissy that Smores is really cute :D . And I’m so happy to know that I hosted a party that just happened to be your very first! If I get anymore party stuff then I’ll send it to you. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen that wallpaper but if I ever do get it then I’ll send it to you! And to Gracie: That’s okay. I’m planning on having more paties nowadays so if I see you on then I will definetely invite you!!! You’ve been so nice to me! :D ~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

Gracie10294

o my gosh smores cutest thing ever! I agree with crissy and you do you mind me asking were did you get her? :) I had fun at your party today we are really going to be best friends forever! :) we have had play days every day now, lets try to do that! :) Gracie

If anybody has a Country Piano psi, an Aztec Stove, or an Experiment Table 1 (I can’t remember the right name so that’s the closest I can get) can we work something out? I was just scammed by a Peppermint Puppy named Opal, she said she’d give me eStore points. Can we please trade if you are willing to give up any of those? (preferably the stove)

Stealthstorm

Does anyone have clothing? I’m a collector of clothes. :D Thanks! ~Stealthy

crissy135

Remind me of your UN- I have some and will send it to you! Sorry this forum is not moving so quick these days….crissy135

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all!! Does anyone have an ice cream cone from Mr. Moo? I need it for a challenge. :D Thanks! ~Stealthy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.