Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Artisticat

@Gracie I’m having that problem, too! For me it’s not when I’m gardening, but when I’m either just standing around in one of my Webkinz’s rooms or if I try to load another one of my rooms in my house. It must be some glitch happening lately. Hopefully they’ll fix it soon!

Gracie10294

excalty!! :) I REALLY hope they work on this. :(

chillylily

Hmmm… I have that same problem Gracie but it never actually does anything to my computer

Gracie10294

Yep it gets annoying. :( I really hope this goes away when the marshmallow collection is over. Gracie

crissy135

Gracie I have been having problems too but maybe with the update today they will get some things fixed. I just wish I could visit peoples houses and get to parties. Maybe with the changes it will be easier……I hope! I really really really want to see how my friends decorate their rooms!

crissy135

I sent you a variety today- enjoy- Ice cream is one of my favorite things on webkinz…..I wish I was better at finding Mr Moo! I am so happy we were already friends on webkinz……

Stealthstorm

Crissy, my user is PomJazz. :D Thanks! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.