Don't wait for days on other Trading forums. Come Here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Don't wait for days on other Trading forums. Come Here!

This topic contains 69 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  mislev 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi Post what you want and what you have. I hope you enjoy and here is my username. EmiliaGG. Enjoy!
    </p>

cerysd81

mislev wrote on 2012-10-21 at 09:39 AM

cerysd81 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 07:48 PM
      The unbelievably kind Dogfish has sent me the Stone Speedster out of the goodness of his/her heart and I am blown away that somebody would be so kind as to help me with my problem and not even want anything in return! Some people are just amazing!! Thanks again xx

im glad i read this post cause i was going send it to u but dogfish beat me to it…i wasnt on yesterday….she certainly is a kind person….the best way to give back to someone like that is to pass the giving on to someone else if u have something they r looking for
      spread the luv around

Thanks mislev. Looks like there are a few very kind people on here so that’s nice to know.

Will def pay it forward! xx

hello everyone! the only thing i’m looking for is a diamond piano.
      but i also look for any signature, e-store or regular PSI. maybe PSF please leave a list,
      i have great things to offer. bye!

nutty_buddy

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-21 at 06:57 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-21 at 06:23 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-21 at 09:53 AM

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 09:06 AM
      Does anyone have piano’s for trade? PLMK II HAVE A TON TO OFFER

i have the high heel piano…do u have the scuba belt or mad scientist goggles or giant spider table (ill add 4 that) also the red barn bed…LMK
      thanx
      mislev

Mislev
      I got your spider table covered….like almost 100 percent sure :P
      NB

Dear Miss Nutty, I still need to locate it. LOL you know how that is. I do have one, at an account somewhere. NP Chloe

Dear “Miss Chloe” LOL

Thanks so much I don’t know why i can’t get a list to go up on snowys forum!! I got one to go through and have not been able to get another posted. No idea why lolz :)

NB

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 05:58 PM

tenseefrogs, ok, sorry, i have a promo ketchup costume if you can add a bit and a few more things i can’t remember at the moment

Don’t need the costume at the moment. Anything else?

I habe shuts , as I’ve mentioned before , and I also have torn PLMK !!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.