Don't wait for days on other Trading forums. Come Here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Don't wait for days on other Trading forums. Come Here!

This topic contains 69 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  mislev 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi Post what you want and what you have. I hope you enjoy and here is my username. EmiliaGG. Enjoy!
    </p>

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-20 at 03:17 PM

Hey! I am kind of low on priceless. I got full captin, emo jeans, and I have plumpy. I need 15,000 points and priceless. I will offer psi for the points.

hey sag, how many points would you like for the sea captin belt? LMK i’m in need of one.
      ~AQUA

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-20 at 03:13 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-10-20 at 12:41 PM

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-10-20 at 12:32 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-10-19 at 04:50 PM
      Hi Post what you want and what you have. I hope you enjoy and here is my username. EmiliaGG. Enjoy!

HI EMILIA !!!!!

Hi! Oh andif anyone
      has goldand white cat let me know

Hi Emilia! I have gold and white cat, what do you have for it?
      ~A.R.G.

I have hippo psi and rares

Nineand9

ten, i really like your blue moon lagoon, i have a few good items you may like thanks!

Hey! I am kind of low on priceless. I got full captin, emo jeans, and I have plumpy. I need 15,000 points and priceless. I will offer psi for the points.

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 01:53 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-20 at 12:42 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 12:12 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-10-19 at 04:50 PM
      Hi Post what you want and what you have. I hope you enjoy and here is my username. EmiliaGG. Enjoy!

Hi if anyone here knows dogfish post if you know anything she wants I want to give her a amazing fabulous gift. Cause she is so nice to me!

designergirl
      Hi :) dogfish is a great friend of mine :) Unfortunately other than some new psi like the spotted spaniel car, the grape soda pup psi, stuff like that, she has so much and doesn’t really have a “wish list” lol. I know how you feel though lol she has been so kind to me and she needs so few items it’s hard to find something for her LOL!!
      NB

i know right!! i can’t find anything 4 her!!
      does anyone have the purple vampire costume? i really need it ! i also need some more points. i have saphire bathtub, rockin recording booth, stone washed jeans, cocoa cafe booth, wings, pink baby romper, rockerz punk leather jacket and pants, green krinz kringle hat and pants, googly eye glasses and tons more!

I have the vampire costume . I would like some of the clothes that you got while doing the Roberta’s baby brother challenge thing plz.

THNX !!
      Puff 

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.