eberry12's WISH LIST!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives eberry12's WISH LIST!

This topic contains 5 voices and has 12 replies.

• Author

eberry12

HI everyone I have TONS of priceless on my wish list! Maybe some of you have them! HOPEFULLY! Oh and for Webkinzrule21 I got rid of my Goobers goggles! Really sorry. So here is my list! CLOTHING: Mad scientist outfit, B&W Costume pants, Black torn jeans, Melody (MAYBE), Priceless elf hat (NOT the one with the stripes from last year.), Original swimsuit, Fairy den dress (MAYBE), Well basicly any priceless will do if I don’t have it! But if you want to know what pricless I have or don’t have just go to my forum called “Tons of priceless Anybody want any?” And I have a LIST of what I have! so here is the rest, FURNITURE: Any PSI items, Gemsters (except Pedriot and emerald), any Birthstone dog PSI, Rares (that depends), super beds ( I have the wacky waffle bed). Well that’s all I can think of that I really like! And my Webkinz World account name is eberry4.

Hey eberry its HeyIsJadee, also known a stripedcat1. I have elf hat what is your offer?

icecooler86

Hi eberry12 are these still for trade: the Gemsters (except Pedriot and emerald) and any Birthstone dog PSI? I would like to trade for them. I have a number of super beds for trade. Please look at my forum of “super beds for trade” when it comes out of moderation, if you would like to trade. Thanks!

eberry12

K mollyberger

eberry12

I like the art case and what would you want for it? And sorry I have no other super beds! I gave my last one away in a contest!

mollyberger

well I am kinda not wanting to trade my super bed but maybe I will if you have something good to trade. I want anything rare or esclusive.

eberry12

YES webkinzrule I need goobers goggles!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.